CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2021: The admit card of CUSAT CAT will be published under the consideration of Cochin University of Science and Technology through online mode on May 25th, 2021. The aspirants will be able to download the admit card online by visiting the official website of the university. The candidates can access the hall tickets by logging into their user’s account, entering their credentials in the mandatory sections such as roll number for ID and password. They can download it and can have multiple printouts of it. To know more about the admit card read the information given below.
|Apply For Admissions 2021 (Open Now)|
|Chandigarh University, Punjab|
|GD Goenka University, Gurgaon|
|Manav Rachna, Haryana|
CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card Highlights
|Issuing body||Coaching University of Science and Technology|
|Admit card can be downloaded from the website||www.cusat.nic.in|
|Details on the admit card||Candidates name, application number, time and exam date, exam center details, course, category, photograph, and signature.|
|Admit card can be accessed by using||Application number and date of birth the candidate|
|Documents that must be carried along with the admit card||A valid photo identity proof|
|Admit card is available by||Online|
|In case of discrepancy||Contact the help desk by [email protected]|
CUSAT Admit Card Date 2021
The release date of admit card for CUSAT CAT 2021 is mentioned in the table:
|Availability of admit card||25 May 2021 to 14 June 2021|
|Exam date||12 June 2021 to 14 June 2021|
How to Download CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card?
The candidates can easily download their admit cards by following the given guideline.
- Visit the official website of the university that is www.cusat..nic.in.
- Followed by on the homepage click the notification CUSAT CAT 2021 admit card.
- The candidate will be directed to a login page where they have to enter their registration number and date of birth as credentials to log in.
- Followed by clicking the login button the candidates will be directed to a new page where on the screen their admit card will be displayed.
- The candidates can check their credentials mentioned on the admit card and then they can click the download option and take multiple printouts of it.
Details Mentioned in the CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is a very important document that must be taken by the candidates on the examination hall because it has some details of the examination center as well as the candidate’s details printed on it.
The necessary information that is provided on the hall ticket includes the name of the student, timing, exam centre information, and personal academic aspects mentioned in details down below
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s guardian’s name
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Application number
- Candidate’s signature
- Address of the exam centre
- Time and date of the examination
- Details of the examination centre
- The exam conducting authorities signature
Discrepancy in CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card
In case if the candidates face any type of misprint or discrepancy in their hall ticket for CUSAT 2021 they are advised to contact the University to rectify it as soon as possible.
The candidates can also contact the admission officer by the toll-free number 1800 266 7754 by this procedure of helpline they will be able to connect and correct their admit card details. Also, email the authority on the email [email protected]. The working hours for the helpdesk is from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. 6 days a week.
Documents required with CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card
The candidates have to carry some necessary photo identity proof along with their identity card to the examination centre. They must bring an authenticated identity proof, any of the following identity proof can be brought:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Driving licence
The photo identity proof of the candidate will be checked by the invigilator to authenticate the identity of the candidate.
It must be noted that if the candidate is not able to bring a valid ID then they are advised to download an identity certificate from the CUSAT website. They have to fill the form and paste a photograph of themselves in the given space and then attest Gazetted officers permission. It can also work as an identity proof in the examination centre.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Exam Day Instructions
The candidates have to follow some instructions that are mentioned in the hall ticket for the examination of CUSAT CAT 2021. The instructions are mentioned below.
- Since the examination is an online mode so it will start at the exact time.
- The candidates will be allotted a computer system.
- The candidates have to log in 10 minutes before the test time
- In case if the candidates are not able to see their login screen then they can contact their invigilator.
- The candidates have to enter their roll number and date of birth and credential for login.
- After the login, the candidates will be directed to a screen where information is given.
- Instructions for exams
- Read all the information about the test given below
- Click the button’ I am ready to begin’
- There are only objective questions. Among the four options given only one answer is correct and the candidates have to choose the one correct with the mouse click.
- Read all the information about the test given below
- Followed by clicking the save and next and then mark the response to is two different questions one by one.
- If the candidates want to review their answers then they can click the option ” Mark for review”.
- To clear the mark, click the option “Clear response”.
- The remaining time will be shown on the screen.
- The candidates are not allowed to take calculators, pagers, cellphones, and any other electronic gadgets inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination or they will be held responsible for the cancellation of their exam.
- If there is any technical issue the candidates have to inform the invigilator immediately.
CUSAT 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Is it necessary to bring the admit card to the examination center?
Yes, it is the most important document so the candidates have to bring it to the exam hall. This card will be used for verification as well as venue checking purpose.
Whom to contact in case of any discrepancy?
If the candidates face any discrepancy then they should immediately contact the exam conducting authority. They can either contact them through the helpdesk email or toll-free number mentioned on the official site of the University.
What other documents are needed with the Hall Ticket?
The candidates will have to bring their authenticated photo ID proof along with the Hall Ticket for verification purposes.
Will I get the admit card by post?
No, the candidates will have to download their admit cards. They will not get it by post.