Not Announced | Official Website
CUEE 2020 is Centurian University Entrance Examination.
The Centurion University of Technology and Management is a state university located in Odisha.
It provides several courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, +2 Science and ITI.
The exam is conducted every year for admission into B.Sc.(Agri.), B.Tech, B.Tech (Agri.) and Diploma in agriculture.
Candidate from different states can apply for admission to Centurion University.
CUEE 2020 Exam Overview
|Full Form||Centurian University Entrance Examination|
|Exam Date||April 1, 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Centurion University|
|Level of Examination||National-Level|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Medium of examination||English|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech & B.Sc.|
|Helpline Numbers||82600-77222 ( Toll Free )|
In this article, you will find all the details related to CUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Application form, Counselling.
CUEE 2020 Exam Dates
This section contains all the important dates that are related to the CUEE 2020 entrance exam, the dates will be updated once announced, the tentative dates are mentioned below.
|The online application will be available|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2020|
|Admit card allotment||2nd week of March 2020|
|Date of UG Entrance Examination||1st April 2020|
|Declaration of result||1st week of April 2020|
|Commencement of counselling||09th April 2020 onwards|
CUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here, the candidates will find the details related to the CUEE 2020 eligibility criteria:
For admission to 1st-year B.Tech courses:
|B.Tech (REG)||Intermediate or 12th or its equivalent with Chemistry, Physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects|
|45% for general category|
40% – reserved category
|B.Tech (REG)||Intermediate or 12th with physics, chemistry, language and anyone subject of the following and another subject in examination +|
Any one of the following (Chemistry, biotechnology, biology, technical vocational subject)
Must have appeared in cuee/jeemain/eamcet /wbjee/other equivalent exams.
|45% for general category|
40% – reserved category
For admission to 2nd year courses:
|Course||Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech (LE)||Should pass B.sc with|
mathematics as the main
subject at 10+2 or have
diploma 3-year degree
in engineering with
AICTE approval +
should be appeared in
CUEE 2020 Exam Pattern
This section covers all the details regarding the exam pattern of CUEE 2020 entrance exam:
|Type of questions||Objective type(4 options will be provided out of which one is correct)|
|Subjects||Depending on the course|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|No of sections in paper||3|
CUEE 2020 Syllabus
In this section, the details related to CUEE 2020 syllabus has been provided:
B.Tech: Aspirants need to study Chemistry, English, Physics and Mathematics.
CUEE 2020 Application Form
In this section, the details related to the procedure for applying to CUEE 2020 has been provided:
Candidates can apply both in online as well as offline mode.
Online Application Process:
- Eligible candidates can fill the application through official website cutm.ac.in
- Candidates should fill all the basic details in the application form
- Verify all the filled details before submitting.
- Students have to pay the application fee in order to submit the application form.
- Candidates may opt for internet banking
- Take the printout of “confirmation page” after successful submission of application fee and keep it safe for further references. The confirmation page contains your application number.
Offline Application Form Process:
- Download CUEE 2020 application form from its official website and can also collect it from the admission office in Pokhariput, Paralakhemundi, Jatni and Bhubaneswar campuses of the University.
- Candidate should attach a colour passport size photograph to the application form
- The candidate will have to collect a demand draft in the favour of CRSEM trust payable at Bhubaneshwar by paying 250 rupees towards the application fee.
- Candidate name, application number and contact number should be written on the back side of the demand draft
- The final step for applying is to send filled application form along with all the required documents to the following address
THE DIRECTOR (ADMISSIONS)
HIG – 5, BDA DUPLEX, PHASE 1, PHOKARIPUT, BHUBANESHWAR, ODISHA- 751020.
CUEE 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/ as necessary application fee.
Similar Entrance Exams
CUEE 2020 Admit Card
In this section, the details related to Centurian University Entrance Examination 2020 admit card has been provided:
- Admit card will be issued on 2nd week of March 2020 on university’s official site.
- It can be downloaded through online mode.
- Admit card contains the basic details of the applying candidate such as candidate name, address, seat number, centre etc.
CUEE 2020 Result
In this section, the details related to Centurian University Entrance Examination 2020 result has been provided:
- Results will be declared in the first week of April 2020 tentatively.
- Exam participants can check their results from the university official site and can also download the scorecard.
- The result will also be displayed on the notification board.
CUEE 2020 Counselling
In this section, the details related to Centurian University Entrance Examination 2020 counselling has been provided:
- Counselling will begin few days after the declaration of result.
- All the eligible candidates will be invited for counselling.
- Admissions will be strictly based on the marks obtained by the candidates.
CUEE 2020 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding CUEE 2020, please comment below.