A Homeopathic Organon of Medicine is a type of elective prescription that treats disease with small doses of fixes that activate the body’s natural recuperation system. MD Homeopathic Organon of Medicine is a three-year program that includes one year of housework, during which time candidates may be residing on the grounds and should begin preparing. The M.D. Homeopathic Organon of Medicine is a two-year postgraduate degree program for which a B.H.M.S. from a recognized school board or an equivalent exam is required. Admission to the M.D. Homeopathic Organon of Medicine is based on a candidate’s performance on a relevant entrance exam, as well as a subsequent round of counselling.
The Homeopathic Organon of Medicine is a branch of medicine that specializes in providing successful and effective treatments with no negative side effects. It’s a type of complementary medicine in which minor doses of natural substances are used to treat ailments that, in larger doses, would cause the disease’s side effects.
Homeopathic specialists can also work part-time or do self-practice while pursuing a full-time job with increasing earnings as their training progresses.
Table of Contents
MD Homeopathic Organon of Medicine: An Overview
Some of the course’s main highlights are listed below.
|Level of Course||Post Graduate|
|Course Duration||2 years|
|Type of Examination||Semester and Annual|
|Process of Admission||Entrance exam and Merit Based|
|Average Fee for the course||INR 10,000 to 8 lacs|
|Average Salary in the beginning||INR 4 to 14 Lacs|
|Top Hiring Firms||LifeForce Homeopathy, Dr Mishra Homeo Clinic and Hospital, Vmmc & Safdarjang Hospital, The Samutthana Homoeopathic Clinic, Santhi Homoeo speciality clinic, Aura Homeopathy,The Prasanta Banerji Homeopathic Research Foundation, Bong Homoeo Care, Healing Temple etc.|
|Top Areas for Job||Homoeopathic Pharmacy, Consultancies, Clinics,Hospital, Medical College, Pharmacies, Charitable Institution, Research Institute, State Dispensaries, Training Institute etc.|
MD Homeopathic Organon of Medicine Eligbility Criteria
Only students with a B.H.M.S. degree are eligible for this program. Entrance exams are also available for a variety of colleges, universities, and institutions. Admissions will be made based on the results of the entrance exam.
MD Homeopathic Organon of Medicine Syllabus
Below is a year-by-year breakdown of the course’s syllabus.
|FIRST YEAR||SECOND YEAR|
|Research Methodology Bio Statistics And History Of Medicine||Organon of Medicine-I|
|Organon Of Medicine||Organon of Medicine-II|
|Practice Of Medicine||Practice of Medicine|
|Elective – 1 (Compulsory Subjects :1)||Elective-2 (Compulsory Subjects :1)|
|SECOND YEAR Elective – 1||FIRST YEAR Elective – 2|
|Materia Medica||Materia Medica|
MD Homeopathic Organon of Medicine: Admission Procedure
Candidates must meet the basic requirements specified by the college or university in order to apply for the doctor of medicine in the Homeopathic Organon of Medicine program. Various colleges and universities hold entrance exams to select the best candidates for degree programs. For the entrance exam, the candidate must achieve the minimum marks set by the college or institute.
MD Homeopathic Organon of Medicine: Focus Areas
- A Homeopathic Organon of Medicine is a type of complementary medicine that treats illnesses with small doses of cures that activate the body’s natural healing system. The Homeopathic Organon of Medicine is a three-year program that includes one year of housework, during which applicants may be required to live on campus and receive training.
- The course is designed to focus on in-service training rather than lectures, and includes components such as GDs, conferences, clinical meetings, seminars, and journal clubs, as well as the submission of a written theory or dissertation with a point-by-point discussion on the area of specialization.
- Seminars, clinical meetings, group discussions, and journal clubs will all be required of the student. The applicant would also be required to write a detailed dissertation or thesis that would provide the student with a fundamental background in research training. The M.D. (Homeopathic Organon of Medicine) program includes coursework aimed at producing world-class experts, researchers, practitioners, and outstanding instructors or teachers in homeopathy.
Suitable Candidates for the Course
MD The Homeopathic Organon of Medicine is a specialist program designed for those who are serious about pursuing a career in homeopathy. Candidates who are calm and collected, good listeners, and capable of simplifying complex issues in a straightforward manner are the best candidates for this degree. Individuals with a systematic personality, who can motivate trust and form compatibility with a wide range of people, and who are confident, excited, and energetic enough to promote fabricating training, are also well-suited for this holistic medicine discipline. Candidates who want to pursue higher education, particularly in the fields of teaching and research, can do so.
Doctors who complete this program may work in public healthcare institutions, medical colleges, or for-profit companies. Others may choose to open their own practice. Other PG programs, such as MBA, PhD, and others, are available to interested candidates.
MD Homeopathic Organon of Medicine: Top Institutions
Some of the best institutes in India that offer the course are listed below.
|INSTITUTE NAME||PLACE||AVERAGE FEES|
|Baba Farid University of Health Sciences||Faridkot||INR 1,50,000|
|Maharashtra University of Health Science||Nashik||INR 67,000|
|Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||Surat||INR 14,60,000|
|EB Gadkari Homoeopathic Medical College||Kolhapur||INR 85,500|
|National Institute of Homeopathy||Kolkata||INR 31,900|
|DR Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University||Jodhpur||INR 31,900|
|Sonajirao Kshirsagar Homeopathic Medical College||Beed||INR 1,20,000|
|Ranga Raya Medical College||Kakinada||INR 11,000|
|Chandola Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital (CHMC)||Uttaranchal||INR 73,000|
|Parul University||Vadodara||INR 3,10,000|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Group Of Institutes||Pune||INR 11,00,000|
|Dr S.M.S Memorial Medical Education Foundation||Ratlam||INR 1,00,000|
MD Homeopathic Organon of Medicine: Important Entrance Exams
- MD Homeopathy Entrance Exam in Andhra Pradesh
- Maharashtra APGH-CET (Common Entrance Test)
- NIH Kolkata
- Maharashtra MD Entrance Exam
- Kerala MD Entrance Test
- Delhi University MD Homeo Entrance Examinations
MD Homeopathic Organon of Medicine: Important Documents Required
- Provisional Certificate
- +2 Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- caste/tribe certificate (for SC/ST candidates) or physically handicapped certificate.
- Recent passport-size color photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (5 copies).
- All Graduation Certificates and Mark Sheets
- The College Leaving Certificate
- H.S.C Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Migration Certificate in the case of a student migrating from another university.
Students who are accepted must bring all original documents to the Institute Campus with them. Students who fail to present all original documents when requested may be denied admission or told to leave the university.
MD Homeopathic Organon of Medicine: Top Job Profiles
Homeopathic specialists can find employment opportunities in India and abroad. Homeopathic doctors can work as medical representatives or doctors in both public and private hospitals. Candidates can also open their own clinic or sell homeopathic medicines in a retail store.
Professionals in the field of homeopathy can collaborate with organisations that deal with homeopathic preparations. Candidates can also work in homeopathic academic institutions and colleges as professors and researchers. An M.D. degree holder who has gained sufficient experience can open their own pharmacy.
Graduates can look for jobs in both the private and public sectors. They can also work in government or private hospitals, non-governmental organisations, clinics, or teach in medical schools and colleges.
|POSITION OF JOB||DESCRIPTION OF JOB||AVERAGE SALARY|
|Lecturer/Professor||Lecturer/Professor is responsible for teaching undergraduate and graduate candidates in the region assigned by the Head of Department and reviewed on a timely basis by the Head of Department, as well as assisting with undergraduate, postgraduate, or research graduate (M.Phil./Ph. D) candidate supervision.||4 to 7 Lacs|
|Public Health Specialist||Public health specialists are responsible for working to improve and advance people’s health and for working with communities and organisations, such as schools and hospitals, to make them aware of their role in promoting health.||7 to 9 Lacs|
|Pharmacist||A pharmacist is in charge of both prescription and non-prescription medication control and dispensing. They also provide general healthcare advice to patients.||2 to 2.5 Lacs|
|Consultant||The consultant’s job is to assist clients in improving or repairing a specific aspect of their business.||8 to 9 Lacs|
|Homoeopath||Due to the side effects of many diluted substances, the homeopath is responsible for recommending them to patients. Homeopaths run their own practices and are responsible for marketing, management, and administration.||3 to 5 Lacs|
MD Homeopathic Organon of Medicine: Benefits and Scope
- The Organon of Medicine is a useful course for improving your professional skills in homeopathy.
- It provides you with a plethora of research opportunities in the field. Those with academic interests can work in homeopathy colleges as professors.
- Homeopathy firms that deal with drug preparations, administration, and proving of drugs are also hiring.
- Professionals working in the field of homeopathy have a bright future because the field is gaining increasing recognition from the medical community.
The average duration of this program is three years.
The minimum eligibility criteria is a B.H.M.S. degree from a recognized institute.
Yes, you can work as a pharmacist after completing this degree program.
Yes, it is definitely worthwhile to pursue this course after completing B.H.M.S as it has a broad scope in both public and private sectors.
Yes, the National Institute of Homeopathy, Kolkata, is one of the best institutes to pursue an MD in Homeopathic Organon of Medicine.
Yes, there are elective subjects that one can choose from in all semesters of the course.
Yes, there are a number of entrance exams being conducted in order to admit students into this program. You can refer to the above article to learn more about them.
Yes, you can work as a lecturer or professor after pursuing this course.