MBA Operations Management is a subset of MBA programmes. MBA Operations Management is a two-year management programme that focuses on product or service launch planning, organisation, and supervision. With the rise of e-commerce, MBA operations management is becoming more significant. MBA Operations Management has a lot of potential because of the high production capabilities and the requirement to disseminate all items over the globe.
The admissions process for MBA Operations Management is identical to that of other MBA specialities. Students must pass MBA entrance examinations such as the CAT, MAT, and GMAT, and colleges will be assigned to them based on their scores. Also see: MBA Admissions 2022
Working professionals with 2-5 years of experience can enrol in an executive MBA operations management programme at an IIM to improve their abilities and advance their careers.
The top MBA Operations Management jobs after graduation include Operations Executive, Area Operations Manager, and Operational Research Analyst, with an average income of INR 7.12 lakhs per year.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
Why Study for an MBA in Operations Management?
There are a variety of reasons to study operations management, all of which will assist you in establishing a successful career. Take a look at the bullet points below for further information.
- One of the biggest reasons to seek a profession in operations management is to increase productivity. Operations management ensures that personnel are properly matched to resources in order to get the best possible results. One of the most effective ways to ensure productivity is through operations management.
- One of the most appealing aspects of pursuing operations management as a career is the high pay. According to the pay scale, the average compensation of an operations manager in India is INR 7,63,559 per year.
- It’s significantly more than the average yearly salaries for MBA Marketing and MBA HR, which are INR 67,95,45 and INR 69,41,74, respectively.
- One of the most appealing aspects of a career in operations and management is the ability to switch jobs and industries. This means that an MBA in operations and management will teach you all you need to know about obtaining raw materials, manufacturing, and delivering the finished product to different clients.
- Operations management is a secure position with plenty of prospects, in addition to providing different options. Every company need a specific employee who will be able to streamline their operations, ultimately leading to maximum profit.
- Many people aspire to work at prestigious companies and earn a respectable salary. An MBA in operations management allows you to work for organisations such as Amazon, Deloitte, Apple, and other international corporations.
Who Should Study MBA in Operations Management?
MBA Operations Management programmes prepare students for positions in a variety of industry verticals and job categories. MBA in Operations Management is for students who desire to work as a purchasing manager, inventory coordinator, operations consultant, or warehousing operations manager.
- MBA operations management is for students who want to manage production, analyse market requirements, and exceed consumer expectations.
- Those who are interested in product development and client relations should pursue an MBA in operations management rather than another discipline.
- Professionals already working in production or customer service might pursue an executive MBA in operations management to advance their careers and increase their salaries.
- After graduation in operations management, those who desire to concentrate on planning, managing operations, market strategy, and managing client interactions and gain these abilities can pursue an MBA.
When to do an MBA in International Business?
Students must pursue an MBA International Business in the below-mentioned cases:
- Individuals may pursue an MBA in International Business after gaining a minimum of 2-5 years of professional experience.
- Since MBA in International Business is an expensive programme, it must be pursued only when an individual has a significant amount of funding or financial support. Otherwise, he might have to face a lack of funds while pursuing the course and undergo a semester loss.
- Individuals must pursue the MBA International Business program when they are ready to play a valuable role for companies that are involved in foreign trade both physical goods, services including inbound or outbound flow in foreign direct investment (FDI)
- The ideal age to pursue an MBA in International Business is 26-29 years.
Types of MBA Operations Management
In comparison to other courses, the MBA has a unique structure. A one-year degree, a full-time degree, or a distance degree are all options for students.
|Types of MBA||Eligibility||Admission||Fees (INR)|
|Executive MBA||Bachelor’s Degree + Work Experience||Merit/ Entrance Based||15,00,000 – 27,00,000|
|Distance MBA||Bachelor’s degree with 50% and to have a work experience of 2 to 3 years||Merit/Entrance-Based||40,000 – 70,000|
|Online MBA||Bachelor’s Degree||Merit-Based||40,000 – 50,000|
|Part-time MBA||Bachelor’s Degree with 50%||Merit/Entrance-Based||INR 10,00,000 – 17,00,000|
Full-Time MBA in Operations Management
Under the MBA umbrella, the MBA in Operations is a two-year postgraduate degree programme. Because it is largely concerned with the launch and administration of products and services, Operations are the backbone of any organisation. The operations department of a company is in charge of the technologies and procedures that are employed in the production of goods and services.
- The full-time MBA Operations Management programme is a two-year professional degree programme that offers students a comprehensive and detailed curriculum.
- MBA admissions are determined by MBA entrance exams administered at the national or university level.
- An entrance exam, a group discussion, a written ability test, and a personal interview are all part of the full-time MBA in Operations admissions process.
Executive MBA Operations Management
- Although the Executive MBA is a two-year programme, it differs greatly from the traditional MBA. A minimum of 5 years of management experience is required.
- On Fridays and weekends, candidates keep their full-time employment and attend classes. They cover the same content, but in a shorter time frame.
- Work experience, a group discussion, a written ability exam, and a personal interview are all used to determine admission to the Executive MBA programme with Operations as a specialisation.
- Students with past experience in business management may learn faster than novices. That is one of the benefits of an executive MBA.
- The advantage of an MBA in operations is that it is not confined to a single industry, but has expanded to embrace a wide range of industries.
Some well-known MBA operations management programmes are as follows:
|Name of Institute||Fees|
|IIT Madras, Chennai||6 lakhs|
|SIMS Pune||1.09 lakhs|
|PUMBA Pune||76,594 INR|
|RGU Guwahati||2.47 lakhs|
Business Analysis and Decision MakingCorporate FinanceCorporate SimulationFinancial Reporting and AnalysisGlobal Financial Strategy
|Master of International Business curriculum includes:Fundamentals of International BusinessGlobal Megatrends, Geopolitics, and Political EconomyGlobal Management SkillsGlobal Start-UpGlobal Strategy and Business Models|
|Time-formats||The MBA International Business curriculum consists of 42 credits and is to be completed in 12 months. Candidates have to be full-time students taking daytime classes.||The MIB is a smaller course with 30 credits that allow students to complete it face-to-face or online.|
MBA Operations Management Online
In today’s world, many people are interested in doing an online MBA. It is designed specifically for working guys who do not have the time to attend college and wish to further their education from the comfort of their own homes. An online MBA in operations management is highly recognised across the country and adds significant value to a CV.
- IGNOU is one of the leading educational institutions for pursuing an MBA in Operations Management. The institute is well-known for its online and distance learning programmes.
- Candidates who earn an MBA in operations management online are prepared to work as executives in government agencies, corporations, and other organisations.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with at least a 50% aggregate score with a 5% relaxation for reserved categories in order to pursue an MBA degree online.
Online MBA Operations Management: Top Colleges
|College Name||Average Fees|
|Amity University||INR 1,26,800|
|Lovely Professional University||INR 9,900|
|Indian School of Business Management||INR 60,000 – 75,000|
|IMT Ghaziabad||INR 100,000 to 200,000|
Part-Time MBA Operations Management
Part-time, distance, or online MBA in Operations admissions are often merit-based and do not require an entrance exam.
Academic qualifications and relevant work experience are used to determine admission.
Some of the best universities that offer part-time MBA programmes are listed below:
|Xavier Labor Research Institute, Jamshedpur||Rs 10.72 lakh|
|Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore||Rs 23.00 lakh|
|Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta||Rs 23.00 lakh|
|MDI Gurgaon||Rs 21.34 lakh|
|Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow||Rs 19.00 lakh|
|BIMTECH, Noida||Rs 12.00 lakh|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune||Rs 18.00 lakh|
Distance MBA in Operations Management
Many Indian universities offer distance MBA programmes in operations management. Candidates can earn their degrees by studying online from the comfort of their own homes. IGNOU is a popular choice among students, however, it is always a good idea to do some research before enrolling in any college. The following are some of the most well-known colleges for MBA Operation Management:
|Name of Institute||Fees|
|Indian School of Business Management||60,000 – 75,000|
|IIBM Institute of Business Management||35,000 – 50,000|
|Institute of Management Technology||1 – 2 lakhs|
|IGNOU||19,000 – 20,000|
Distance MBA Operations Management: Admission 2022
A distance MBA programme is officially recognised by the UGC-DEB/ AICTE if it is obtained from an accredited institution. Only a few institutions and institutes in India are permitted to provide MBA courses online.
- MBA was granted permission to run correspondence classes by the UGC-DEB (University Grants Commission – Distance Education Bureau) in 2018.
- Since then, numerous prestigious business schools, such as ISB and XLRI, have launched their own MBA distant learning programmes.
- Admission to MBA programmes is through all-India exams like as the CAT, XMAT, XAT, and MAT, while some schools have their own entrance exams.
- OPENMAT is a test administered by IGNOU to select students for MBA distant learning programmes.
IGNOU MBA Operations Management
IGNOU’s MBA in Operations Management is a two-year distance learning programme. To enrol in this educational establishment, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University’s MBA Operations Management programme lasts two years and is completed through correspondence sessions.
- Candidates must sit for and pass IGNOU’s OPENMAT entrance exam, scoring over the cutoff marks, in order to be admitted to this programme. The examination is held twice a year, in April and September.
- Candidates can register for the OPENMAT entrance exam in March for the April exam and in August for the September session. The application form is available on the college’s official website for all candidates.
Symbiosis Distance MBA Operations Management
Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning, or simply Symbiosis, is one of the best MBA programmes available. It also offers an MBA through distance learning, and it is ranked first among the best B-schools that provide distance education for learning.
- SCDL is most known for its PG diploma programme in business administration, which includes marketing, operations management, HR management, finance, and other specialisations.
- This institute offers 2- to 4-year distance learning programmes.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised educational institute is the minimum requirement for pursuing an MBA in operations management at SCDL. Candidates in their last year of a UG degree are also eligible to apply.
MBA in Operations Management: Syllabus
Students learn about general business management and its approaches throughout the first two semesters. The course delves deeper into the speciality in the last two semesters. Students can pick elective subjects in addition to core studies.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Corporate Environment||Corporate legal Environment|
|Managerial Economics||Project Management|
|Demand and Business Forecasting||Business Communication|
|Accounting for Managers||Production Management|
|Business Skills Development||Business Policy and Strategic Management|
|Management of Organizations||Enterprise Resource Planning|
|Quantitative Techniques & Methods||Production Planning and Control|
|Communication Skill Development||Business Process Modelling|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Logistics & Supply Chain Management||Management of International Business|
|Operations Management and Strategy||Seminar|
|Project – 1||Project – 2|
|Specialization Group A – Human Resource Management||Specialization Group A – Human Resource Management|
|Information Technology||Information Management|
|Material Management||Operation Management|
MBA Operations Management: Subjects
Projects, seminars with experienced trainers, workshops, and surveys are all useful ways to inform students about the course’s practicality. Elective subjects are offered to allow students to pursue their own areas of interest.
|Corporate Environment||Managerial Economics|
|Accounting for Managers||Demand and Business Forecasting|
|Business Skills Development||Management of Organizations|
|Quantitative Techniques & Methods||Business Skill Development|
|Corporate Legal Environment||Project Management|
|Production Management||Business Communication|
|Logistics & Supply Chain Management||Operations Management and Strategy|
|Production Planning and Control||Enterprise resource planning|
|HR Planning and Development Management||HR Management Organizational Change and Development|
|Services Marketing Research Sales and Distribution management||Retail Marketing Management|
|Industrial Marketing||International Marketing Advertising|
|Consumer Behavior||Sales Management|
MBA Operations Management: Admission Process
To select candidates for admission, almost every B-school administers a national-level entrance exam. Some colleges also administer their own admissions tests. After passing the test, a group discussion and personal interview are held, followed by the publication of the final merit list.
MBA Operations Management: Eligibility
MBA The eligibility standards may differ from one college to the next, but the gist remains the same.
- To be eligible for an MBA operations management course, you must have completed or be in the final year of your undergraduate studies.
- Your graduation grade point average should be at least 50%. IIMs and IITs, for example, require a minimum of 60% in order to get admitted.
- Students from reserved groups such as OBC, SC, and ST receive a 5% reduction in the percentage required.
- Final year students are also able to apply for MBA admissions in the majority of MBA programmes if they provide a provisional certificate from the college.
MBA Operations Management: Admission 2022
- Admission to MBA Operations Management programmes is based on the CAT, XAT, MAT, XAT, and a variety of additional tests administered by colleges.
- Top IIMs have completed their registrations; they will begin their registrations in January, as soon as the CAT results are released.
MBA Operations Management: Entrance Exams
MAT and state-level registrations for MBA operations management are currently underway in Kerala and Andhra Pradesh. Complete details on all MBA operations management entrance exams may be found in the sections below.
State MBA Operations Management Exams
MBA colleges can be found all over India. Some of them adhere to state-organized MBA entrance exams. The following are some of the state-sponsored entrance exams:
|Dibrugarh University Entrance Exam||Assam|
National Level MBA Operations Management Exams
CAT scores are preferred by top B-schools like IIMs, and practically all MBA colleges accept national level MBA admission exam scores. The following information is provided for all national-level MBA admission exams, including registration and exam dates:
MBA Operations Management Colleges
MBA operations management institutes can be located in India’s major cities, such as Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai. MBA Operations Management Colleges charge an average fee of INR 3 lakhs to INR 20 lakhs.
MBA Operations Management Colleges in Mumbai
|Name of Institutes||Fees (INR)|
|Amity University, Mumbai||5,15,000|
|SP Jain Institute of Management and Research||17,50,000|
|BITS School of Management||24,50,000|
|National Institute of Industrial Engineering||5,98,000|
|National Institute of Management||40,700|
|Kohinoor Management School||6,10,000|
|Vidyalankar School of Business||6,50,000|
|The Second Wind||12,00,000|
MBA Operations Management Colleges in Delhi
|Name of the Colleges||Fees (INR)|
|Faculty of Management Studies, IIT Delhi||4,80,000|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade||8,85,000|
|International Management Institute||8,70,000|
|GD Goenka University||3,72,500|
|Amity University, Noida||6,72,000|
|Delhi School of Business||8,45,000|
|Asian Business School||7,65,000|
|University of Delhi (FMS)||96,000|
|Jindal Global Business School||5,50,000|
MBA Operations Management Colleges in Kolkata
|Name of Colleges||Fees (INR)|
|IIM – C||27,00,000|
|Amity University, Kolkata||3,90,000|
|Calcutta Business School||3,50,000|
|Praxis Business School||3,89,000|
|Army Institute of Management||4,26,144|
|University of Calcutta||16,508|
MBA Operations Management Colleges in Chennai
|Name of Colleges||Fees (INR)|
|Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras||11,25,000|
|Indian School of Science and Management||5,50,000|
|PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore||8,00,000|
|National Institute of Business||14,700|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||16,01,000|
MBA Operations Management Colleges in Bangalore
|Name of Colleges||Fees (INR)|
|SDM Institute for Management Development||11,20,000|
|International Institute for Business Studies||7,00,000|
|Symbiosis International University||1,31,000|
|Regional College of Management [RCM]||6,45,000|
|Indian School of Business Management and Administration||29,900|
MBA Operations Management Colleges in Hyderabad
|Name of Colleges||Fees (INR)|
|ICFAI Business School||7,10,000|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management||6,80,000|
|Symbiosis International University||6,80,000|
|Hyderabad School of Management||27,000|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management||7,50,000|
|Deccan School of Management||60,000|
|K L University||2,85,000|
MBA Operations Management Colleges in Pune
|Name of Colleges||Fees (INR)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune||9,80,000|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development||9,40,000|
|Lexicon Mile – Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence||8,30,000|
|Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies||4,70,000|
|MIT World Peace University||3,75,000|
|International Institutes of Management Studies||9,00,000|
|International School of Management and Research – [ISMR]||4,00,000|
|Indira School of Business Studies||2,05,000|
|AIMS Institutes of Management Studies||2,45,000|
Study MBA Operations Management: Abroad
To pursue an MBA in operations management abroad, you must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50%. In comparison to Indian universities, the tuition for MBA programmes in other countries is relatively costly. It is even higher than crores in some colleges. Candidates must pass the GMAT as well as language competence tests such as IELTS and TOEFL in order to be considered for an MBA programme overseas.
MBA Operations Management in the US
|Name of Colleges||Fees (INR)/Year|
|The Graduate School of Business, Stanford University||54.7 lakhs|
|University of Pennsylvania Wharton||55,05,336|
|Harvard Business School||54,81,198|
|Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper)||51,26,800|
|Columbia Business School||56,67,018|
|University of Michigan–Ann Arbor (Ross)||52,03,555|
|Northwestern University (Kellogg)||74,18,333|
|Duke University (Fuqua)||51,26,800|
|University of California–Berkeley (Haas)||47,86,087|
MBA Operations Management in the UK
|Name of Colleges||Fees|
|London Business School||59.4 lakhs|
|Said Business School||63,89,460|
|Cambridge Judge Business School||57.8 lakhs|
|Alliance Manchester Business School||36,38,272|
|Warwick Business School||41 lakhs|
|University of Greenwich||16.2 lakhs|
|University of Oxford||63.9 lakhs|
|University of Cambridge||57.8 lakhs|
|University of Manchester||35.7 lakhs|
|Imperial College London||54.3 lakhs|
MBA Operations Management in Canada
|Name of Colleges||Fees|
|The University of Alberta – School of Business||16.3 lakhs|
|York University – Schulich School of Business||30,04,790|
|Brock University – Goodman School of Business||17,89,767|
|Wilfrid Laurier University – Toronto Campus||24.2 lakhs|
|Smith School of Business, Queen’s University||45.3L – 57.6L|
|Ivey Business School||64,52,445|
|Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto||64 lakhs|
|Desautels Faculty of Management||34,47,078|
|McGill University||34.5 lakhs|
|University of British Columbia||37.5 lakhs|
MBA Operations Management in Australia
|Name of Colleges||Fees/Year (INR)|
|Melbourne Business School||50,57,645|
|La Trobe Business School||22.5 lakhs|
|Monash Business School||24.7L – 31.6L|
|Macquarie Graduate School of Management||22,43,600|
|RMIT University School of Business||24.20 lakhs|
|UWA Business School||31,00,584|
|UQ Business School||41,96,865|
|Deakin Business School||23.1 lakhs|
|ANU College of Business & Economics||37,30,073|
MBA Operations Management in IIMs
Working professionals with a bachelor’s degree in any area and work experience can enrol in the MBA Operations Management (Executive) programme at premier IIMs. Each college’s job experience, aggregate requirements, and admission process differ, as detailed in the section below:
|Name of College||Fees||Eligibility Criteria|
|IIM Ahmedabad||28 lakhs||Graduation in any discipline. The minimum age should be 25 years (as of 31st March). 4 years of full-time work experience and a valid GMAT/GRE score.|
|IIM Calcutta||27 lakhs||Graduation in any field with an aggregate of 50-60% and a minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience.|
|IIM Bangalore||27.5 lakhs|
|IIM Ranchi||12.5 lakhs|
|IIM Udaipur||16.33 lakhs||Graduation in any discipline and 3 years of work experience.|
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management
The PG certificate and MBA are the two programmes available at this institute. A bachelor’s degree must be completed with a minimum of 50% aggregate. Candidates must also pass the SNAP exam in order to be admitted to SIOM’s MBA programme. See SIOM Admissions 2022 for more information.
The SIOM accepts 120 students for its MBA in Operations Management programme. It is a two-year full-time programme for which all applicants must have a minimum of three years of work experience. SIOM Courses can be found here.
Candidates must first pass the SNAP exam, then the written ability test, in order to be considered for this course at the SIOM.
MBA Operations Management Salary
After earning an MBA in Operations Management, you can pursue a variety of careers. The top job profiles with an average income of INR 7.12 lakhs per year are Operations Executive, Area Operations Manager, and Operational Research Analyst.
|Job Role||Salary (INR)|
|Operations Manager||3,50,000 – 8,00,000|
|Supply Chain Program Manager||4,50,000 – 12,00,000|
|General Operations Manager||4,30,000 – 11,25,000|
|Business Analyst||5,20,000 – 9,30,000|
|Human Resource Manager||3,00,000 – 8,00,000|
|Data Analyst||5,70,000 – 14,00,000|
|Logistics manager||5,00,000 – 8,00,000|
|Area Operations Manager||4,65,000 – 9,20,000|
|Quality Manager||3,80,000 – 7,00,000|
|Quality Manager||6,10,000 – 13,00,000|
|Human Resource Head||6,00,000 – 13,00,000|
MBA Operations Management Placements
MBA in Operations Management has a lot of job opportunities all around India, at a variety of universities. Below are some crucial facts about an MBA in Operations Management.
- After Marketing, Operations Management is the second most popular recruiting domain at all of the leading IIMs.
- Aside from IIM colleges, the IITs have the second-highest number of placements in this MBA specialisation. The highest number of students placed from a speciality was operations management, followed by marketing.
- According to the 2018-20 placement reports, IIM Ahmedabad set a new record for operations management placements in 2020, with the highest CTC of INR 33 LPA. In addition, IIM Calcutta came in second with the highest CTC of INR 27.8.
MBA Operations Management: Top Recruiters
|Bank of America||Maruti Suzuki|
MBA Operations Management Scope
Operations Management is one of the less popular MBA specialisations, making it one of the least sought-after MBA specialisations. Students have steered clear of Operations Management due to a lack of information and the buzz surrounding Marketing, Finance, and HRM.
Individuals and businesses alike have acknowledged the need for excellent planning and management in recent years. The recent backlash that Apple experienced in China has only served to emphasise the importance of having a well-functioning Operations Management system within a company.
MBA in Operations Management opens doors to jobs in a variety of industries, including:
- Information Technology
- Warehousing etc.
- Consulting Firms
- Manufacturing & Retail
- Financial Institutions
MBA in International Business: Jobs Opportunities
MBA in International Business can lead to careers such as manager, management analyst and chief executive officer. Mentioned below are the job profiles that can be offered after completing MBA in International Business successfully:
|Job Roles||Average Salary (in INR)|
|Export Manager||6.00 lakh per annum|
|Business Development Manager||6.00 lakh per annum|
|International Finance Manager||10.00 lakh per annum|
|Global Business Manager||30.00 lakh per annum|
|International Business Consultant||13.00 lakh per annum|
|Investment Banker||9.25 lakh per annum|
|International Marketing Manager||7.25 lakh per annum|
Required Skill Set for MBA International Business
Apart from Business Knowledge, Strategic thinking, Planning Skills, etc. candidates aspiring to pursue MBA International Business must be equipped with the following important skills:
- Communication Skills: An individual must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to convince others. Being proficient in the language spoken by potential employers, partners, suppliers, and customers serves as an advantage.
- Leadership Skills: Candidates must be equipped with strong leadership skills. Individuals with great leadership skills empower teams to achieve their full potential, make decisions, and strategize well to help organisations thrive.
- Emotional Intelligence: Self-awareness, that is, understanding one’s strengths, weaknesses, emotions, beliefs, and motivations, etc. and understanding others’ personal experiences and emotions is crucial.
- Analytical skills: For managerial roles, candidates need to develop the skills of analysing certain situations and enhance their problem-solving skills. It also includes the ability to apply proper logical thinking that can break any complex problem into simpler parts and then provide solutions for them.
MBA Operations Management: FAQs
Ans. In India, renowned business institutions such as IIM Calcutta, IIM Ahmedabad, and XLRI offer Operations Management programmes. MIT Sloan, Stanford University, Harvard Business School, and Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper Business School) are some of the top business schools in the world.
Ans. No one can compete with IIMs in terms of placements. Especially the IIMs’ ABC. Aside from that, FMS Delhi offers the best return on investment.
Ans. It is entirely dependent on the pupils’ interests. Finance, on the other hand, is a perennial favourite among contenders. The importance of operations is largely underappreciated.
Ans. The CAT is accepted as a selection factor by the majority of business schools. Other entrance tests, such as the MAT, XAT, and XMAT, are held by reputable colleges. Though a few colleges, such as NMAT and OPENMAT, have their own entrance exams.
Ans. Yes, there are a few universities that admit students without requiring them to take an entrance exam. They may, however, conduct individual interviews and group discussions to assess a student’s ability.
Ans. Through the network, and operations manager keeps an eye on the materials for the products and the supply chain. An operations manager’s responsibilities include developing client relationships, planning resources, and managing production.
Ans. Although operations management is not as popular as other MBA specialisations among students, it is increasing in prominence with time. These days, both students and professionals place a premium on operations management.
Ans. The importance of an operations manager cannot be overstated. India is on its way to becoming the next Silicon Valley. As a result, it’s not surprising that future demand for supply and output will rise. The importance of operations management is equal to that of other branches.
Ans. It will be a distinct plus if a student has an engineering experience in the production and manufacturing sector. It will be easier to understand the principles if you are an engineering graduate rather than someone from another field.
Ans. Here are some project topics that can be used in Operations management –