A one-year Diploma in Quality Management program is offered in the sector of business. It is available as a university course or as an online course. It mostly focuses on preserving an organization’s or product’s consistency. The four basic steps of quality management, quality planning, quality assurance, quality control, and quality improvement, are taught in the Diploma in Quality Management. There are no prerequisites for pursuing a Diploma in Quality Management; anyone who is interested in learning more about this profession can enroll in a Quality Management course. Nonetheless, aspirants must have a minimum of 10+2 education. Graduation may also be required to enroll in some of the best institutions or schools. The cost of a course ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 40,000.
Aspirants work in any business or area after completing the course, based on their talents and knowledge. Quality management professionals are needed in all types of enterprises, thus the scope is vast. They can work in manufacturing, information technology, healthcare, hospitality, tourism, pharmaceuticals, and food production, among other fields.
Quality Manager, Operations Manager, QA Analyst, QA Auditor, and QA Engineer are just a few of the top job profiles in which a candidate could work. Amazon, Paypal, Accenture, Wipro, Tata Consultancy Services, and other major recruiters for quality management specialists include Amazon, Paypal, Accenture, Wipro, and Tata Consultancy Services. Professionals with a Diploma in Quality Management earn an average annual salary of INR 3,00,000 to INR 8,00,000.
Table of Contents
Eligiility Criteria for Diploma in Quality Management
Students interested in pursuing a Diploma in Quality Management program must meet the fundamental prerequisites. The course’s basic eligibility requirements are outlined. Aspirants must have completed a minimum of 10+2 education from a recognized university in any subject. Some institutes, however, need graduate-level studies. There is no requirement for previous experiences. Anyone who is interested in the course or believes it would benefit their career is welcome to apply. A candidate does not need to pass an entrance exam to enroll in a Diploma in Quality Management program.
Course Oerview in Diploma in Quality Management
|Course Type||Diploma in Quality Management|
|Course type||Online, Correspondence|
|Course Duration||1 year|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent|
|Admission process||Direct Admission|
|Course Fee||INR 10,000 to INR 40,000|
|Average Salary||INR 3,00,000 to INR 8,00,000 per annum|
|Top Recruiting companies||Amazon, Paypal, Accenture, etc.|
|Job Position||Quality Manager, QA Analyst, Operations Manager, QA Auditor, QA Engineer, etc.|
Admission Procedure for Diploma in Quality Management
Admission to the Diploma in Quality Management program is done through direct admission, which is based on a candidate’s last qualifying exam scores. Interested applicants who meet the program’s eligibility requirements can apply directly to the universities that offer the program.
Applicants must complete the following steps in order to be considered for admission to the diploma in quality management program.
- Candidates should go to the university’s or course provider’s official website to learn more about the Diploma in Quality Management programme.
- The first step is to register for the course by filling out the online application form.
- Following that, candidates must upload the appropriate documents, which include an authenticated copy of their mark sheets, a work experience certificate (if applicable), and a photograph.
- Following registering, you should pay the course fee, which can be done in a variety of ways, including credit card, debit card, DD, online bank transfer, and so on.
- Students can begin their course immediately after enrolling in an online course, but study materials and online video classes will be sent later when the course begins for distance learning courses.
Required Documents in Diploma in Quality Management
Following are the required documents for the admissions in the course:
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of your Class X or XII examination.
- Proof of date of birth.
- School leaving certificate
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste certificates
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof or certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
What is Diploma in Quality Management?
- The quality management diploma is a one-year programme that will teach students to quality assurance standards such as ISO 9000, as well as all of their features and prices.
- It contains a number of organisational methods that will aid students in determining quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities.
- The four basic steps of quality management are quality planning, quality assurance, quality control, and quality enhancement, which are taught in a quality management diploma programme.
- There are no explicit eligibility criteria for this course, and it is generally provided as a distance or online course.
- The understanding of quality standards, enhancing efficiency, dealing with compliances, lowering risks, managing problems, and utilising process improvement methods is imparted in the Diploma in Quality Management.
Why Should You Pursue a Quality Management Diploma?
For students, a diploma in Quality Management is a desirable and rewarding professional option. This course usually lasts one year, with a syllabus divided into two semesters and offered on a part-time basis by several institutes. The foundations and requirements for a Quality Management System are covered in this course.
This course provides knowledge of concepts, philosophies, and requirements for a variety of standards and management systems. The major goal of this program is to illustrate how this knowledge may be applied to improve an organization’s customer service approach. It is career-oriented in nature and provides students with a variety of work opportunities upon completion. There are a number of reasons to pursue a Diploma in Quality Management, some of which are included below:
- Today’s business relies heavily on quality. A corporation that cannot guarantee product quality is more likely to lose credibility and consumer trust, leading to a loss of trust. As a result, quality management is critical for enterprises.
- Professionals with quality management knowledge or experience will be extremely important to businesses. Both the manufacturing and service industries have a high demand for such professionals.
- One can enrol in this one-year Diploma in Quality Management programme, which leads to a wide range of professional prospects and high-paying positions.
- Industry professionals, commodities managers, project managers, quality managers, business development managers, CEOs, and other professions may benefit from a Diploma in Quality Management programme.
Top Colleges for Diploma in Quality Management
|College Name||Average Fees|
|BSI Group||INR 25,920|
|Bharat Sevak Samaj Vocational Education||–|
|Symbiosis School of Open and Distance Learning||INR 42,000|
|National Center of Quality Management||INR 11,800|
Top Online courses in Diploma in Quality Management
|Course name||Platform||Average Fees|
|Diploma in Quality Management||Alison (Published by NPTEL)||Free|
|CQI Diploma in Quality Management||DHI||INR 2,67,886|
|Diploma in Quality Management||UK Home College||INR 5,788|
|Diploma in ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management||Asian Institute of Quality Management||–|
|Diploma in Quality Management of Hospital and Healthcare Organization||Global Institute of Healthcare Management||INR 35,000|
|Diploma in Quality Management Systems||Sanjay Academy||–|
|Total Quality Management||International Society for Executive Learning||INR 9,900|
|Quality Control Management in Diploma Program||NHCA||INR 9,900|
Syllabus for Diploma in Quality Management
|Quality Management Systems and Quality Standards||Planning of Resource Requirement|
|Quality Management Principles||Operational Planning and Control|
|Challenges Faced by Organizations in a fast-moving dynamic environment||Review of Performance|
|Leadership within the Management System||Auditing, Management Review, and Improvement|
|Planning within the Management System||Review of Knowledge Enhancement|
Career Scope in Diploma in Quality Management
A career in quality entails contributing to the improvement of the organization. A Diploma in Quality Management has a wide range of applications in every industry, providing candidates with a choice of work opportunities. Professionals might work in a variety of fields and businesses. A Quality Management Diploma holder might operate as a generalist or as a specialist. Their work could be related to the supply of a product or service, or it could be related to the management of an organization. They are committed to safeguarding and strengthening the organization by ensuring that all decision makers’ requirements are addressed.
Top Hiring Companies
|Cognizant||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Accenture||Mann India Technology|
|CresTech||T & A Solutions|
Professionals must also concentrate on improving efficiency, complying with regulations, lowering risks, resolving issues, and utilizing process improvement technologies. Quality professionals are in high demand, and they are needed in a wide range of organizations and industries. The table below lists some of the employment opportunities accessible after earning a Diploma in Quality Management:
|Job Role||Job Details||Average Annual Salary|
|Quality Manager||This job is to make sure that the company’s products suit the customer’s needs. They provide guidance to staff and inspect items throughout the manufacturing process to assure quality. They also make critical decisions such as selecting low-cost but efficient materials, supervising production, and enhancing products as needed.||INR 8,83,066|
|Operations Manager||Operations managers oversee the company’s production of goods and services, ensuring that everything runs smoothly and efficiently. Their job includes overseeing a variety of divisions, including purchasing, warehousing, and manufacturing. They ensure that the items suit the needs of the customers. They also examine the budgets, sales, and profit targets.||INR 7,63,347|
|Quality Assurance Analyst||This job is to test products, systems, and software for faults and to guarantee that they fulfill the organization’s quality standards.||INR 3,85,944|
|Quality AssuranceAuditor||The job is to test and evaluate quality control systems on a regular basis to ensure that the organization meets both internal and external requirements. They work as part of the internal quality control team and are primarily responsible for inspecting and sorting.||INR 3,91,307|
|Quality Assurance Engineer||The job is to run tests to detect any bugs in the program before it is released to the public. They investigate any bugs they find and document them so that they can be fixed. Once the problem has been resolved, they conduct additional testing to guarantee that the product is free of defects.||INR 3,94,828|
Future Socpe for Diploma in Production Management
Professionals with a diploma in quality management can enter the workforce or pursue further education. Professionals that can oversee the quality of the product are required in any type of business, whether it is a product or a service industry. Manufacturing, IT, pharmaceuticals, food production, healthcare, hospitality, and other industries all require quality management experts. As a result, there is a high demand for such professions, and there is a lot of room for growth in this industry.
FAQ’s for Diploma in Production Mangement
After completing a Diploma in Quality Management program, graduates are in a good position to get a well-paying career in a reputable company. After finishing the Diploma in Quality Management degree, candidates can pursue careers as Quality Management Consultants, Quality Managers, Quality Auditors, and Quality Analysts.
In the business world, quality management is a branch of study that focuses on preserving an organization’s or product’s consistency. The goal of the course is to teach students how to defend and strengthen the organization by ensuring that the requirements of all stakeholders are addressed.
Employees in quality management are employed in a wide range of sectors. They can work in manufacturing, information technology, hospitality, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and food production, among other fields.
Indeed, a job in Quality Management could be very gratifying due to the outstanding pay package. Furthermore, they have a broad range of opportunities because quality management specialists are in high demand across all businesses and sectors.
Indeed, many certification courses in Quality Management are available. The concepts and essentials of quality management are covered in this certificate course. The education lasts anywhere from a few months to a year, and the cost is approximately INR 50,000.