The front office diploma is also known as the front office, executives, front office activity, and so on. The front office includes a large number of occupations that have an impact on the company’s earnings. The phrase “front office” contrasts with the term “back office,” which refers to the activities, staff, bookkeeping, finance, and monetary offices of a company that do not interact with customers officially. The goal of Front Office Operations is to familiarize students with the processes and procedures that are essential in this field. It underlines the need for good personal traits and excellent customer service. Students will gain knowledge and skills in the field of reception. Students will be prepared to work as receptionists, guest relations officers, reservation agents, cashiers, and night auditors after completing this program.
Office administrators are one of the most important jobs and positions in any professional ethical area or subject. The office administrator’s main responsibilities focus around the organization and smooth running of numerous business processes and operations within the firm or establishment.
The Front Office Diploma is a job-oriented program. Aspirants to enroll in this course must meet the eligibility requirements, which include having finished either their 10th or 12th grades with a minimum aggregate score of 55 percent. This course’s admissions process is dependent on the student’s achievement on their high school examinations. Depending on the institute, their entrance exam score may be included.
For a period of 6 months to 2 years, the typical course fee for this course is INR 78 k – 2 lac. Candidates who successfully complete this course are placed in a variety of settings, including hotels, resorts, tour companies, travel agencies, and restaurants, among others.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Front Office
The following are the requirements for pursuing a diploma in the front office course:-All students must pass the 10+2 test. In 10+2 exams, at least 50% of the marks must be obtained. The students’ nationality must be Indian.
Course Overview for Diploma in Front Office
|Full-Form||Diploma in Front Office|
|Duration||6 months to 2 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||The students must complete the 10+2 examination.|
|Course Fee||INR 50,000- INR 2,00,000 per annum|
|Average Salary||INR 15,000 –INR 3, 50,000 per annum.|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Organizations, resorts, hotels, travel agencies, tour agencies, and restaurants, among other things.|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DIPLOMA ENTRY
- Proof of date of birth
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Class 10th and 12th marksheets
- School leaving certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificates
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Migration Certificate
- Each college publishes a list of required documents. When you apply, make sure you have all of the documents on this list. Take verified photocopies of everything listed above. Don’t forget to bring cash or a demand draught with you to pay for costs.
What is the Purpose of a Front Office Diploma?
The Diploma in Front Office is an undergraduate program that lasts anywhere from six months to two years, depending on the institute. The following are the specifics of this course: –
- The Diploma in Front Office program teaches students how to work with service delivery systems and respect clients. The front office executive’s main responsibilities include communicating with customers and performing administrative tasks.
- This course is also known as front office operations, office management, and other similar terms. The front office staff, often known as a receptionist, is the person who greets visitors and subsequently answers their questions. In a Diploma in Front Office program, students learn how to greet visitors and ensure that they meet the appropriate person at the organization. The revenues of the firm are included in the job of the front office. Executives in the front office are contrasted with those in the back office. Back office executives are in charge of a company’s employees, operations, payroll, accounting, and finance divisions, and they are not responsible for dealing with customers on a regular basis.
- The front office executives receive client information and are willing to pass it on to the appropriate department inside the organization. The company provides training to their front office executive trainees in this course before they begin working in the office. They are given the training to deal with the most difficult of consumers.
Advantages of Pursuing Diploma in Office Management Diploma
- In-service personnel will benefit from the Diploma in Modern Office Management programme, which will prepare them to become future managers.
- The Diploma in Modern Office Management is aimed to provide students with secretarial and office skills that will enable them to work in a variety of fields.
- The learner will be able to comprehend the characteristics of demands and living standards, as well as the significance of the law of declining marginal utility and consumer surplus and its applications.
Admission Procedure in Diploma in Office Office Managment
The essential criteria for pursuing a diploma in front office administration are as follows:
- Students must complete a recognised board’s 10+2 programme in any discipline.
- This course does not require students to take an entrance exam or go through a personal interview round. To pass the 10+2 exam, you must obtain a minimum of 50% of the total marks.
- Fill out the registration form completely.
- The registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Use the OTP to log in once more. Fill in all of the required columns with accurate data. Pay your application costs via NEFT online. Make a copy of the form for future reference.
Top Colleges For Diploma in Office Management
|InstituteName||Average Institute fees|
|Jindal School of Hotel Management||INR 1,20,00-INR 1,25,000|
|Amity University||INR 1,06,000-INR 1,10,000|
|College of Hospitality Administration||INR 75,000-INR 78,000|
|Amity University||INR 1,06,000-INR 1,10,000|
|Maharshi Dayanand University||INR 22,000-INR 24,500|
Syllabus For Diploma in Office Management
|1||Intro to tourism and hospitality sector|
|4||Info about the hotel and city postal regulations|
|9||Customer care services and guest care|
Job Prospects in Diploma in Front Office
Following successful completion of this front office course, applicants are placed in a wide range of career opportunities in fields such as Institutions, Multi-National Organizations, inns, resorts, visit offices, trip offices, and cafés, among others. There are also more occupation options available, such as front office staff, front office official, client administration official, front work area administrator, secretary, and so on. Many governments and business companies are on the lookout for talented office administrators. As a result, talented young seekers will find plenty of career chances in office administration.
Many facets of modern business, including day-to-day operations, necessitate strong management. Although postsecondary education may not be technically required, office managers who have an associate’s degree in a related profession may find it more advantageous. Students enrolled in certificate and degree programs in office management are prepared for positions in administration and leadership in the workplace.
After completing a course in the relevant profession, one can work as an office administrator, office assistant, or back-office in charge of any organization. Here is the list of a few job profiles listed below-
Office managers are in charge of ensuring that all office activities function efficiently. They may be in charge of supervising clerical workers, inventorying and ordering office supplies, ensuring that all equipment is in working order, and coordinating all office activities. Office managers frequently serve as liaisons between management and external contractors, as well as between different departments’ employees. They may also be in charge of bookkeeping and payroll, as well as hiring and firing personnel, data entry, and reception. Because there are fewer support workers in smaller businesses, office managers are likely to have the most responsibility.
Executive secretaries assist business leaders and other high-ranking managers in a variety of ways. Executive secretaries’ responsibilities are comparable to those of regular administrative assistants or secretaries, but they undertake less clerical labor. Instead, they might do things like do research, write reports, make spreadsheets, and manage schedules. Executive secretaries may also be in charge of supervising administrative assistants.
Alternative Career Paths
The abilities learned in an office management degree program can be used for a variety of jobs. Alternative roles and jobs that are comparable to this one include: Assistant to the Administrator Manager of facilities, Coordinator of the front desk and Expertise in data entry Executive secretary/receptionist
Salary Structure in Diploma in Office Management
|Job Role||Average Annual Salary|
|Customer service||INR 1 to 3 Lacs|
|Receptionist||INR 2 to 3 Lacs|
|Front office operator||INR 1.5 to 2.5 Lacs|
|Front office executive||INR 2 to 4 Lacs|
|Front office staff||INR 1 to 3 Lacs|
FAQ’s in Diploma in Office Management
No, you do not need to take any entrance exams or go through any personal interview rounds before enrolling in a Front Office diploma program.
A diploma in Front Office personnel can find work in Multi-National Organizations, Organizations, resorts, hotels, travel agencies, tour agencies, and restaurants, among other places.
Absolutely, this is an excellent education for developing one’s personality, and there are numerous job chances in a variety of industries for graduates of this school.
The overall time required for this training ranges from 6 months to 2 years in length.
The answer is yes, you can pursue a Post Graduate Diploma in Front Office study after you have completed a diploma in Front Office.
For those interested in pursuing a diploma in the Front Office course, there is no requirement to prepare for an interview round.