The Bachelor of Technology in Mobile Applications and Information Security is a four-year undergraduate programme. The B.tech in Mobile Technologies and Information Security programme provides students with an in-depth professional understanding of modern technology trends.
The mobile software and information security industries are fast expanding and have the potential to expand enormously, providing challenging work possibilities for young people with the necessary skill sets. This curriculum might cost anything between INR 1.5 and 4 lakhs. The key disciplines include physics, chemistry, and mathematics, and students must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 55 percent to be qualified for this course. To get into a premier government engineering institution, you must pass the JEE Main exam, which is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) at the national level.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
Admission Procedure for BTech in Mobile Application and Information Security
The JEE Main and JEE Advanced, which are required for admission to most public institutions, are the most competitive engineering entrance tests in the country. Private institutions may also administer their own exams, or depending on national or state-level entrance exams.
The following is a step-by-step method to registering for entrance exam-based enrollment.
- Step 1–Registration: Individuals must create an account in this phase by providing basic information such as their email address and phone number.
- Step2- Application Form: Complete the registration form with all the required information. It’s crucial to double-check that all of the details are correct.
- Step 3- Uploading of documents: All required papers, such as mark sheets, pictures, and signatures, should be scanned and uploaded. Documents must be uploaded in a certain format that the institute’s application page specifies.
- Step4- Payment of Application Fees: Students can pay their application fees online or in person.
- Step5 – Downloading of admit card: After all candidates have been assessed for eligibility, admit cards are issued. To be used on the day of the examination, the application form must be obtained and printed.
- Step6 – Entrance Exam: Exam preparation should be based on the syllabus and previous papers. Attend the examination on the scheduled date.
- Step7 – Results: After a few weeks have passed since the exam, the results are announced. If an applicant passes the admission examinations, he or she will advance to the next phase.
- Step8 – Counseling and admission: Counselling is available to students who have passed their entrance exams. The student is now eligible to enroll in the BTech Space Technology programme.
Eligibility criteria for BTech Mobile Applications and Information Security.
The following are the eligibility requirements for BTech Space Technology applicants. It should be noted that the eligibility conditions for each institute will vary.
- At most institutions and universities, admission to the BTech Space Technology programme is dependent on the applicant’s performance on a standard engineering entrance exam.
- Students must have completed 10+2 in a science stream from a recognized board or university to be eligible for this programme.
- Some admission tests require candidates to have a minimum average marks of 75% in their final year of high school.
- Some of the most common entrance tests for BTech Space Technology admission are JEE Main & Advanced, WBJEE, IMU CET, SRMJEEE, and MET. These are some of the most common entrance tests for BTech Space Technology admission.
Which Entrance Exams are the Most Prominent for the Course?
For admissions to the BTech Space Technology programme, a considerable number of national and state-level entrance tests must be taken. The following are some of the most popular BTech space technology admission examinations:
- JEE Main: The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the JEE Main test at the national level. It is often held in the months of January and April each year for undergraduate engineering admissions. It is a three-hour online exam with a 360-point paper.
BITSAT: The admissions test at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science consists of five subjects. The subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English competence, and logical reasoning. All of the key themes are based on the NCERT curriculum for the 11th and 12th grades. Students who earned 75 percent or higher in class 12 and 60 percent in specific disciplines are qualified. The examination is conducted online and lasts three hours.
JEE Advanced: JEE Advanced is an engineering exam used to get admission to India’s numerous engineering institutes. There are two papers in the advanced JEE test. Papers 1 and 2 each take three hours. The student can choose between online and offline modes. There are around 10,000 seats available for B.Tech at 23 IITs.
Course Overview for BTech in Mobile Application & Information Security
|Name of the course||B.Tech in Mobile Application and Information Security|
|Duration of the course||4 Years|
|Eligibility||10+2 Passed in science Stream With at least 50% Aggregate|
|Average course fee||INR 1,00,000 per Annum|
|Sectors of employment||IT Sector, Banking Sector , Cyber Crime|
|Average entry level Salary||INR 3,00,000-6,00,000|
|Entrance Exam||NTA JEE Mains, Lpunest, wbjee|
|Job Positions||Cyber Security Analyst/Specialist, Penetration Tester / Ethical Hacker, Analyst-Web Application Security, Cyber Security Forensic Analyst, Software Engineer/ Developer, Mobile Application Developer, Mobile Web Developer, UI Engineer, Test Engineer, etc.|
|Top Recruiting Company||Cognizant, Rovio Entertainment Ltd, Gameloft SA, Kabam Inc. , MicroWorld Technologies, Quickheal, Instasafe, Paladion Network|
Benefits for BTech in Mobile Applications & Information Security
- The B.tech in Mobile Applications and Information Security programme provides students with an in-depth practical understanding of modern innovations.
- The mobile application and information security industries are fast expanding and have the capacity to develop enormously, providing demanding work possibilities for young people with the necessary skill sets.
Best Colleges for BTech in Mobile Application & Information Security
In India, several institutions provide this education. The following are among the best institutions that offer this programme:
|Name of the College||Average fees|
|Jain University Bangalore||INR 1,30,000|
|Poornima University , jaipur||INR 80,000|
|UV patel college of engineering (uvpce-mehsana)||INR 40,000|
|Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science – [Hits], Chennai||INR 50,000|
Syllabus for BTech in Mobile Applications & Information Security
The following is an example of a typical BTech in Mobile Applications and Information Security syllabus:
|Semester I||Engineering Mathematics – I/II|
|Basics of Electrical Engineering|
|Engineering Physics Lab|
|Basics of Civil Engineering|
|Semester II||Engineering Mathematics – I/II|
|Mechanical Engineering Systems|
|Problem-Solving through Programming|
|Engineering Chemistry Lab|
|Problem-solving through programming Lab|
|Semester III||Engineering Mathematics III|
|Computer Architecture and Organization|
|Operating System Building Blocks|
|Object Oriented Programming using Java|
|Data Structures using C|
|Introduction to Linux|
|Object Oriented Programming using Java – Lab|
|Data Structures- Lab|
|Semester IV||Introduction to Communication Skills|
|Database Management Systems|
|Mobile Architecture and App Development|
|Enterprise Application Development|
|Network Security Basics|
|OSI Layer & Security Protocols|
|Database Management Systems- Lab|
|Mandatory Course: Ecology and Engineering Environment|
|Basic Android Programming|
|Basic iOS Application Development|
|Ethical Hacking Fundamentals|
|COBIT Val IT and RISK IT|
|Basic Android Programming- Lab|
|Basic iOS Application Development- Lab|
|Mandatory Course: Logical Reasoning and Thinking, Disaster Mitigation|
|Advanced Android Programming|
|Advanced iOS Application Development|
|Virtualization and Cloud Security|
|Introduction to Security in Mobile Application Development|
|Elective I Advanced Android Programming- Lab
|Elective – I:
|Interactive Web Application Development|
|Cyber Forensics & Investigation|
|Cross-platform Application Development|
|Elective – II
|Elective – II:
|Elective – III:
Job Profiles for BTech in Mobile Application & Information Security
The following table covers few of the most frequent jobs, along with their functions and typical starting salaries:
|Name of Job Profile||Average starting salary in INR|
|Network Security Engineer||INR 5,13,169|
|Cyber Security Analyst||INR 5,39,675|
|Mobile Application Software Engineer||INR 4,72,000|
|Sr. Software Programmer||INR 4,00,000|
Future scope after BTech in Mobile Application & Information Security
Following the completion of the BTech (Mobile Application and Information Security) programme. One can continue their education and pursue a Postgraduate or Ph.D. degree. It will improve their language skills and give them more information. Graduates are qualified to work in both the public and private sectors.
MTech/MBA: If a candidate wishes to proceed in the same area of study, an M.Tech or MBA is the next best option. They are a two-year programme with eligibility requirements, including a BTech degree in a related field.
PhD: Students who wish to pursue a career as a teacher can pursue a PhD following graduation. It’s a three- to five-week course, and you’ll need a BTech degree in a related field to be eligible.
FAQ’s for BTech in Mobile Application & Information Security
B.Tech in mobile application and security is a field of study that teaches individuals how to be safe while using the internet.
This is the greatest curriculum available. This course is ideal for anyone interested in solving technical problems as a hobby. Problems for those wishing to work in the field of mobile applications and information security. As threats get more complex, the market is changing. As a result, the job is difficult here.
It is unquestionably worth the money. Programming, Database Management Systems, Mobile Applications, Networks and Security, Operating Systems, Cloud Computing, and other topics will be covered. Of course, after completion, one can simply find work.
If you work in an office job in a corporate or public business, you will have a set office schedule. If you operate as a freelancer, you have the option of working from home. Many private businesses are offering work-from-home opportunities as a result of the current situation.
Information Technology includes information security. The Information Technology curriculum is fairly extensive and includes a wide range of topics. You will learn about the different stages of ensuring other users’ internet security in information security.