Intelligent Systems Engineering (B.Tech + M.Tech) is a 5-year integrated study in Intelligent Systems Engineering that offers both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. Students who have finished their 10+2 studies in the sciences are qualified to embark on this career. This curriculum was newly added to the engineering field. The student’s success in the applicable qualifying examination administered by the respective university determines admittance to the programme. In India, the average annual tuition for this programme is roughly INR 1,000,000.
Qualified curriculum Graduates are provided jobs in a variety of businesses, including service industries such as intelligent solutions, intelligent communications systems industries, and transportation industry sectors, among others. Computer and information research scientists, postsecondary engineering teachers, medical scientists, bioengineers, and environmental engineers are among the positions they hold.
In India, the average annual income for such postgraduates is roughly INR 300,000. Intelligent Systems modernize, automate, and optimize cities’ basic structures by utilizing cutting-edge information technology.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
Admission Procedure for B.Tech + M.Tech in Intelligent Systems Engineering
What is the procedure for applying?
- For approval of the registration form, go to the university/official institution ‘s website or the preferred institution’s office.
- Fill in the blanks with your basic information.
- Create a new username and password and log in.
- Complete the registration form with all of the required information.
- Scan and submit documents such as transcripts, certificates, and legitimate admissions test results.
- In the situation of an offline registration, enclose papers such as a copy of the marksheets, a certificate, and a scoresheet with the registration form and mail it to the actual address.
- Check the specifics.
- The registration cost must be paid.
- Keep a copy of the completed form and the fee receipt for reference in the future.
Eligibility for B.Tech + M.Tech in Intelligent Systems Engineering
The following are the minimal entrance requirements for the B.Tech Atmospheric Sciences programme:
- A minimum cumulative score of 40% to 50% in 10+2 examination from a recognised board is required.
- Aspirants from the SC/ST category are eligible for a 5% reduction in their overall score.
- Students who are awaiting the results of their senior secondary examinations are also eligible to apply.
Course Overview for B.Tech + M.Tech in Intelligent Systems Engineering
A few of the program’s prominent features are included below.
|Name of the course||B. Tech + M. Tech in Intelligence Systems Engineering|
|Stream||Intelligent Systems Engineering|
|Average Course Fee||INR 1,00,650/ annum|
|Sectors of Employments||Intelligent Systems Industries|
|Average Entry Level Salary||INR 300,000/ annum|
|Top Entrance Exams||IITJEE|
What is B.Tech + M.Tech in Intelligent Systems Engineering?
The integrated B. Tech. and M. Tech. in Intelligent Systems programme prepares students to engineer small-scale, interconnected mobile devices, with a focus on local mobile techniques ranging from developing tiny equipment to identifying upcoming trends and the commitment of a hyper-connected Internet of Things.
Who should Choose Between a B.Tech and an M.Tech in Intelligent Systems Engineering?
This programme is for those who are interested in the construction and programming of intelligent systems. Ideal students will be called to work cooperatively with the project’s other team members, resolve issues, and be good conductors of a variety of duties.
Applicability of the M.Tech. Intelligent Systems Programme
- It is appropriate for students who want to broaden their understanding in fields such as artificial intelligence and data processing mining systems, develop research capabilities in these fields, and possibly pursue PhD studies after graduation.
- Candidates must also have a passion for math, experience with electronic devices, attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities.
- Individuals who want to do more research are also good candidates for the curriculum.
Advantages for M.Tech. Intelligent Systems Course
- Individuals might work for the government or in the private sector. They can also apply for academic positions at colleges and institutions.
- Candidates who complete this course gain the ability to work on complicated problems, and they will be able to utilise their competences in integrative fields with better technical and analytical capabilities in their future employment.
- Individuals who want to specialise in Autonomous Systems must have a thorough understanding of algorithms, systems analysis, and software engineering, as well as an aptitude in mathematical analysis, analysis, and stochastic processes.
M.Tech. Intelligent Systems Areas of Employment
- ICICI Bank
- Colleges & Universities
- Wipro e-Peripherals
- Deutsche Bank
Types of Jobs M.Tech. Intelligent Systems
- Business Systems Analyst
- Systems Administrator
- A Virtual System Engineer
- Technical Leader
- Supply Chain Program Manager,
- A Business Intelligent Analyst
- Systems Software Engineer
- Teacher and lecturer
Top Colleges B.Tech + M.Tech in Intelligent Systems Engineering
The only institution in the country that provides this specialty curriculum, whose location and costs are listed below.
|Institute/University||State||Average Annual Fee|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh||INR 1,00,650|
Course Duration: B.Tech + M.Tech in Intelligent Systems Engineering
The programme is four years long and is divided into ten semesters, with an assessment at the end of every semester.
The curriculum is not available in the country as a distance-learning option.
Syllabus for B.Tech + M.Tech in Intelligent Systems Engineering
To finish the curriculum, registered candidates must design and execute a proposal by the end of the eighth semester and present research during the ninth and tenth semesters. Projects will be carried out in teams. Even during the seventh and eighth semesters, students are also offered a list of electives to pick from, which provides a clear orientation in terms of specialty (at the M. Tech part of the program).
Here is a semester-by-semester overview of the program’s material.
|Advanced Artificial Intelligence|
|Cognitive Sciences and Natural Intelligence|
|The architecture of Intelligent Systems|
|System Design and Integration|
|Machine Vision and Processing|
|Project and Dissertation Work|
Career Scope for B.Tech and M.Tech in Intelligent Systems Engineering
Communication and transportation solutions are the primary focus of Complex Systems businesses. They are frequently engaged in the planning and implementation of signalization and traffic control systems for freeways. Intelligent Systems have expanded their knowledge to incorporate a comprehensive understanding of a wide range of communication techniques and hardware devices.
Prominent organizations that employ competent postgraduates in the discipline are given below:
- KENT Intelligent Transportation Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Altran India
- Intelligent Systems and Solutions (ISS)
- Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd.
- DIMTS – Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
The following are amongst the most common career jobs available to competent postgraduates in the subject, along with job titles and pay.
|Job Position||Job Description||Average Annual Salary|
|Systems Engineer||A Systems Engineer’s job necessitates a diverse set of skills, comprising system analysis and design, as well as communications, arithmetic, and business knowledge. Their job entails implementing new systems, correcting software faults in current systems, and upgrading hardware to boost performance.||INR 3,48,500|
|Project Engineer||A Systems Engineer’s job necessitates a diverse set of skills, comprising system analysis and design, as well as communications, arithmetic, and business knowledge. Their job entails implementing new systems, correcting software faults in current systems, and upgrading hardware to boost performance.||INR 3,41,900|
|Maintenance Engineer||A Maintenance Engineer is responsible for inspecting, repairing, and maintaining machinery, infrastructure, and networks. They also make certain that industrial machines and equipment work seamlessly and consistently.||INR 3,09,500|
FAQ’s for B.Tech and M.Tech in Intelligent Systems Engineering
The duration of the course is 4 years.
Intelligent Network is a branch of computer science and engineering concerned with machine and robot intelligence, adaptation, and learning. The development of computer networks that perform in changing, unexpected, and often inadequately known surroundings by displaying high-level capabilities is referred to as intelligent systems. This Master’s degree deals with the development, concepts, and application of intelligent agents that can observe, act, educate, organize, and communicate with people and other expert systems.
Types of Jobs M.Tech. Intelligent Systems
Business Systems Analyst
A Virtual System Engineer
Supply Chain Program Manager,
A Business Intelligent Analyst
Systems Software Engineer
Teacher and lecturer