The Advanced Diploma in Business Management is a one-year short-term curriculum that aims to give students a basic understanding of business management fundamentals.
Students are also exposed to a number of disciplines within Business and Management, as well as being taught the required skills to apply the principles in the actual world. To apply for the course, you must have a diploma or an equivalent bachelor’s degree.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
Everything You Need to Know About the Advanced Diploma in Business Management
The Advanced Diploma in Business Management is a detailed study of business and management inside which students can improve their managerial and entrepreneurial skills while gaining a deeper understanding of the subjects covered.
- Through the course, students learn about corporate ethics, their impact on society, and how they may use their abilities to help their community prosper and serve.
- The program aims to give students with a solid foundation in business management as well as essential entrepreneurship skills.
- This course prepares students for practical experience through case studies, classroom exercises, presentations, team projects, and group debates, in addition to theory assessments.
- Throughout the Advanced Diploma in Business Management programme, students are shaped in a variety of ways, allowing them to learn the skills they’ll need if they ever want to start their own business and giving them the ability to grow sustainable and efficient businesses that benefit their societies and the community at large.
Key Points on the Advanced Diploma in Business Management
|Course||Advanced Diploma in Business Management|
|Eligibility||Candidates who have cleared their 10+2 with three years diploma degree in any relevant area with a minimum of 50 percentage of marks.|
|Mode||Full Time/Distance Learning|
|Type of Examination||Semester based|
|Top Colleges||Symbiosis International University, Noida, WLCI College, Mumbai & Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Kochi|
|College Fees||INR 14000 to INR 15,00,000|
|Average Salary||INR 6 lacs to INR 9,00,000|
|Job Role||Entrepreneurs, Production Managers, Finance Managers, Marketing Managers, Business Analysts, Operations Managers, and other professionals|
|Best Recruiting Companies||Bajaj Auto, ICICI Prudential, ICICI, Andhra Bank, 3i Infotech, ADP, Bosch Ltd, Syntel, Intergraph, Wipro, Infotech, BPL, and others.|
What are the Benefits of an Advanced Diploma in Business Management?
- The Advanced Diploma in Business Management allows students to comprehend the importance of organizational leadership in the success of a company.
- This course will teach you how to use integrated knowledge to tackle complicated problems in the workplace.
- It assists you in assessing problems and proposing effective solutions. Because you spend so much time in the course studying economics and data analysis, you’ll be able to apply what you’ve learned to make smarter decisions.
- As you’ll be studying marketing methods and principles throughout the course, it will assist you in promoting and growing your firm.
- Also it aids in the development of interpersonal and intergroup abilities that are relevant to many managerial positions in the organisation, as well as presentation and communication skills.
Admissions to the Advanced Diploma in Business Management
The Advanced Diploma in Business Management admissions process is merit-based, however, some colleges have their own entrance exams. As a result, it is always a good idea to check their websites for updated dates and syllabuses. To be considered for admission, you must have a graduating grade mars average of at least 50%.
The following are the minimum requirements for admission to the Advanced Diploma in Business Management:
- Students having a minimum aggregate of 50% in their 12th grade with a three-year diploma in any relevant discipline are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed the Advanced Certificate Course in Business Management are also eligible to apply. Students with three years of work experience have an advantage during the admissions process.
Admission to the Advanced Diploma in Business Management program is based on the results of the qualifying examination. Completing 12th class with three years of Diploma degree in any relevant field from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks, as well as a minimum of three years of work experience, is required for the course. Furthermore, different colleges have varied eligibility requirements.
Subjects and Courses for Advanced Diploma in Business Management
The Advanced Diploma in Business Management includes a number of fundamental subjects that are taught in most colleges, including:
- Strategic Management : Strategic Management: The Strategic Management course keeps you fully updated on the most recent company strategies and innovative tools for strategic planning models. After taking this course, you will be able to improve your leadership abilities. It aids in the development of new talents and views.
- Marketing Management : Marketing Management is among the most significant subjects in which students learn to plan and execute the notion of ideas, commodities, and services, as well as ideas, pricing, and promotion, in order to meet the individual and organisational goals.
- Human Resource Management : Human Resource Management is another subject in which students learn how to focus on specific systems and policies, as well as recruit, develop, and train personnel, manage employee relations, and balance the organization’s policies.
- Organizational Behaviour : Organizational Behaviour is the process of dealing with groups while applying principles to ensure that the organisation runs smoothly. The study of organisational behaviour is at the core of corporate human resources, and it comprises fields of research aimed at improving job performance, increasing job happiness, fostering innovation, and promoting leadership.
Syllabus for the Advanced Diploma in Business Management
The ADBM syllabus is nearly identical in the majority of colleges, with minor differences. Along with Project work, there are a variety of topics relating to business. For an entire course, the ADBM program is structured into semesters as follows:
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Elements of Communication and Networking Skills
- Strategic Management
- Innovation Management
- Project Work
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Functional Administration
- Marketing Research
- Financial Management II
- Customer-Centric Organisation
- Introduction to E: Tailing
- Internet Marketing
- Investment Management: II
- Project Work
Distance Learning Advanced Diploma in Business Management
Despite taking a full-time ADBM may seem like a good idea, many people are unable to do so due to their hectic schedules. Some people already have work experience who only want to study the course to expand their knowledge, thus pursuing an ADBM through a distance school is a good idea.
Several institutions that offer a distance-learning ADBM always have spaces available. You can finish the course in three months, which means you did not have to wait one or two years to finish your diploma at a college.
Students who have passed 10+2 and have a minimum of 50 percent in any field are eligible to apply for an ADBM. Those with prior work experience are eligible to apply.
Advanced Diploma in Business Management Colleges in India
|Name of the College||Fees Per Annum|
|Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Ahmedabad||INR 14900|
|Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Kochi||INR 14900|
|Indian School of Management and Studies, Mumbai Xavier’s Institute of Business Management Studies, Bangalore||INR 22900|
|Xavier’s Institute of Business Management Studies, Bangalore||INR 13900|
|Kaizen School of Business Management, Mumbai||INR 15900|
|WLCI College, Mumbai||INR 435000|
|Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Gwalior||INR 14900|
|Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Hyderabad||INR 14900|
|Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Bangalore||INR 14900|
|Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chennai||INR 14900|
|Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Jaipur||INR 14900|
A distance learning ADBM is available from a variety of colleges. The following colleges are available to you:
|Name of the College||Fees Per Annum|
|Indian Institute of Business Management and Studies, Mumbai||INR 25800|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune||INR 60000|
|Indian Institute of Management and Commerce||INR 20500|
|Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Delhi||INR 14,900|
Top Colleges in the World for an Advanced Diploma in Business Management
There are numerous universities in other countries that provide an Advanced Diploma in Management Studies with excellent employment chances, salary packages, and exposure. The following are some of the institutes:
|Name of the College||Tuition Fees Per Annum|
|Humber College, Canada||INR 8.3 lacs|
|Nanyang Institute of Management||INR 13.5 lacs|
|Della International College, Australia||INR 8 lacs|
|Centennial College, Canada||INR 9.6 lacs|
|Singapore Georgian College, Canada||INR 11lacs|
|Conestoga College, Canada Humber College, Canada||INR 12.2 lacs|
|British Columbia Institute of Technology, Canada||INR 7.8 lacs|
Scope of Advanced Diploma in Business Management
The ADBM has a wide range of applications. Students with an ADBM have a variety of choices after graduation. They can further work for a few years to gather experience and then pursue higher education in the same field afterward.
Students with an Advanced Diploma in Business Management can also pursue a Ph.D. degree in Business Management.
A master’s degree in business administration can lead to a variety of professional prospects. The following are a few of them:
- Financial Planner
- Operations Manager
- Sales Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Business Analyst
- Production Managers
- Finance Managers
Salary and Job Opportunities for Advanced Diploma in Business Management
A person with an ADBM has a wide range of work opportunities available to them. Because he or she has completed the diploma, the annual compensation package will be appealing, and the job profile will allow for future advancement. The average annual beginning pay ranges between INR 6,00,000 and INR 9,00,000.
There are several leading recruiting companies offering jobs to students who have completed their Advanced Diploma in Business Management. The following are some of the most well-known recruiting firms:
- TCS Prudential
- Bajaj Auto
- 3i Infotech
- Andhra Bank
- Bosch Ltd
The Advanced Diploma in Business Management is designed to equip students with valuable skills in a short period of time. You have unrestricted access to resources as a graduate student.
|Job Profile||Job Description||Salary PA|
|Finance Manager||Finance Managers analyze day-to-day financial operations and provide advice and guidance to top management on long-term financial strategies. Financial report analysis, account management, and financial forecasting are all frequent roles.||INR 14 lacs|
|Marketing Manager||A marketing manager creates and implements branding strategies that meet the demands of customers while also boosting income. Advertising, tourism, health, finance, innovation, retail, and education are just a few of the industries where marketing managers work.||INR 6 lacs|
|Entrepreneurs||You have the capacity to develop products, services, businesses, and even industries as an entrepreneur. There are several prospects in other industries, such as the Internet and IT, journalism, and engineering.||INR 16 lacs|
|Production Manager||The primary responsibility of a Production Manager is to recognize, analyze, and address problems in areas such as finance, production, and workforce. You’ll also need to come up with production plans and figure out how much to charge for your products.||INR 11 lacs|
|Operations Manager||Supervising, hiring, and training employees, as well as administering quality assurance programs and conceptualizing process improvements, are all responsibilities of operations managers. Operations managers have the responsibility of building and maintaining the efficiency of a firm, agency, or organization.||INR 7.15 lacs|
|Business Analyst||In the realm of business administration, this is one of the most searched positions. Designing and revising ongoing business plans while keeping industry developments in mind are typical responsibilities.||INR 7.15 lacs|
|Date of Examination||Foundation Programme (Subjects)||Exam Timing|
|June 2022||Business Environment and Law (Paper 1)||Batch No. 1||9:30 am to 11 am|
|Batch No. 2||12 noon to 1:30 pm|
|Business Management, Ethics and Entrepreneurship (Paper 2)||Batch No. 3||2:30 pm to 4:00pm|
|Batch No. 4||5:00 pm to 6:30 pm|
|June 2022||Business Economics (Paper 3)||Batch No. 1||9:30 am to 11 am|
|Batch No. 2||12 noon to 1:30 pm|
|Fundamentals of Accounting & Auditing (Paper 4)||Batch No. 3||2:30 pm to 4:00pm|
|Batch No. 4||5:00 pm to 6:30 pm|
Skill Improvement through Advanced Certificate in Business Management
You get a wide range of abilities when you earn an ADBM. Here are a few examples:
- Comprehend the significance of management and leadership in an organization’s success.
- Learn about the most essential management theories used to run businesses.
- Apply concepts from economics and data analysis to data processing for decision-making.
- Show that you are aware of and care about ethics and responsibility.
- Learn about the most important management theories that are used to operate firms.
- Gain knowledge about the most essential management theories used to run businesses.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration FAQ’S
Yes, you can indeed apply for an Advanced Diploma in Business Management; however, you must graduate with a minimum of 50%.
Some institutions insist that applicants have at least three years of job experience, while others are not.
A Graduate diploma qualifies you as a highly competent professional with specialised knowledge, whereas an Advanced Diploma qualifies you as a highly skilled worker with specialised knowledge in one field of study.
You will surely receive greater career possibilities if you pursue an Advanced Diploma in Business Management through online learning because your knowledge will be boosted.
No, admission to the Advanced Diploma in Business Management is solely on the basis of merit. Work experience may be required by some institutes.
Whether you have three years of work experience, you should consider enrolling in a conventional full-time course if you have the time because you will have more career prospects once you complete the course.
An Advanced Diploma in Business Management will allow you to work in industries such as banking, educational institutions, insurance firms, business research organizations, and global business services.
Yes, you can apply for admission to any college that offers an Advanced Diploma in Business Management if you have completed a certificate programme in Business Management.
You can pursue Mafter earning an Advanced Diploma in Business Management: