COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Pattern will be declared by The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka in online mode. With the help of the COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Pattern. the candidates can get information about various chapters, units, and, topics, chapters, that they are required to study for the upcoming entrance exam. The exam pattern comprises details such as exam mode, question type, exam duration, marking scheme, and many other details. With this in mind, the applicants must understand the COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2022 as it will help them understand the way the exam will be conducted, It is also suggested to the candidates to check the full syllabus along with the exam pattern. COMEDK UGET is a computer-based test. Scroll down the article to get more information about COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2022.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Pattern Overview
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)/Online|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct response|
No negative marking
|Subjects||Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can a fair idea about the COMEDK UGET exam format with the help of the exam pattern. Candidates can know the weightage of the marks for each question. The details of the exam pattern will be as follow:
COMEDK UGET 2022 Admit Card is expected to be active from June 2022. The second name of the hall ticket is Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT). The admit card can be downloaded via online mode.
- Date of exam: The exam is likely to be held on June 2022.
- Exam Mode: The exam is held online.
- Question Type: The question paper in the exam will be of multiple choice type.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total of 180 questions in the question paper. The weightage is given equally to all the questions.
- The medium of Exam: The medium of the question paper will be English only.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given to the candidates for every correct answer.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration is of three hours.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Marks Distribution
To bring some improvements in the exam preparation, the candidates must understand the marks distribution available in the COMEDK exam pattern 2022 properly. Refer to the following table of the marks distribution available in the COMEDK exam pattern 2022 given below:
|Mathematics||60 Questions||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Chemistry||60 Questions||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Physics||60 Questions||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Total||180 Questions||180 Questions||180 Marks|
The entrance examination comprises three different sections given below:
|B.Arch and BE/ B.Tech||Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Engineering Exam Pattern
It is compulsory for the applicants to appear for Physics and Chemistry in the COMEDK entrance tests. Although, the final paper is paper the choice of the course of the candidates. If the candidate is willing to take admission in the course of Bachelor of Engineering (BE), then they need to appear for the 3rd paper in Mathematics. And if the candidates select MBBS/BDS course, then the applicants need to appear in the third test for Biology as the 3rd test. Refer to the exam pattern given below for the engineering course.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Marking Scheme
According to the marking scheme, There will be 1 mark for each right answer will be awarded 1 mark, and also no negative marking will be there for the wrong answer.
- No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
- The detailed marking scheme is as follow:
|For right answer||+1|
|For the wrong answer||0|
|For unattempted questions||0|
Note: If there is any tie in the score of the test, the principle of less number of negative responses (Number of incorrect responses) will be taken into consideration. If the tie still persists. then other tie-breaker methods will be considered.
COMEDK 2022 Exam Pattern Important Instructions
The important points are as follow:
- The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka organizes the exam. They have postponed the exam of COMEDK UGET 2022. The exam is likely to be held on June 2022.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam hall one hour prior to the reporting time to avoid any kind of error
- The time duration of the Mathematics exam will be of one hour, and the Physics and Chemistry paper will be of the total time duration of two hours
- Every question will have four options. The candidates need to choose any one right answer out of the four options.
- Candidates need to understand the syllabus along with the exam pattern for better preparation.
COMEDK 2022 Exam Pattern FAQ’S
Is there any negative marking?
No, there will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
How many questions are there in COMEDK UGET 2022?
There will be a total of 180 Multiple Choice Questions asked in the exam from the subject such as Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics each of the 60 marks.
Is COMEDK only for Karnataka students?
No, COMEDK is not limited only to the domicile candidates belonging to Karnataka. It is available for all applicants from across the country. Although, there are only 15% of seats reserved for All India Category candidates, and the rest of the 85% is reserved for the Karnataka students.
Will calculators be allowed in COMEDK UGET online exam?
There is no online calculator allowed in the COMEDK UGET exam and also the applicants are not allowed to carry their own calculator.
What is the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2022?
The exam will be conducted in online mode. There will be a total of 180 MCQs available in the question paper and the exam duration will be of 3 hours.
Is COMEDK UGET online or offline or both?
COMEDK UGET 2022 is an online exam.
Does COMEDK provide question papers?
No. COMEDK doesn’t provide the previous year’s question papers to the candidates. By the way, they will release an online mock test series for the preparation of the exam.
Can I change my answer once marked?
Yes, you can modify the answer more than one time in the given exam duration.
What is the marking scheme for COMEDK UGET 2022?
Candidates will get 1 mark in COMEDK UGET 2022 exam for each correct answer and for wrong answer 0 marks will be awarded. No negative marking will be there.