COMEDK UGET 2022 Admit Card will be declared by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka at comedk.org in June 2022. Candidates can download the COMEDK UGET 2022 Admit Card by entering the details such as User Id and password at the candidate portal. The details available in the COMEDK UGET 2022 admit card are exam center, test admission ticket (TAT)/admit card number, date of exam, exam time, and etc. COMEDK UGET Admit card 2022 is one of the compulsory documents and without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam. COMEDK UGET 2022 is a computer-based test likely to be held in June 2022. We will provide you complete information about the hall ticket in this article. You can check details such as how to access COMEDK Admit Card, a direct link to download COMEDK Hall Ticket, and other instructions related to the exam from this article.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
Candidates can access the admit card from June 2022. The examination is likely to be held in June 2022. The provisional answer key and submission of objection against answer key will be announced from June 2022. The test scorecard will be available from the last week of May 2021 online mode. The counseling process is expected to begin in June 2021.
|Admit card release Date||The first week of May 2022|
|COMEDK UGET 2022||The second week of May 2022|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Schedule
The applicants can refer to the tentative timings of the exam day from the table given below.
|First Shift – Exam start time||9.00 AM|
|First Shift – Exam end time||12.00 Noon|
|Second Shift – Exam start time||2.30 PM|
|Second Shift – Exam end time||5.30 PM|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Admit Card
The second name of the admit card is Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT). It can be accessed from the official website in the given time period. Candidates need to download the admit card online to appear for the test.
Without the TAT/admit card, no candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam hall. The candidates need to keep the admit card secure till the completion of the TAT admission process.
The candidate will not receive the admit card by courier, post, email, or in person. They will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without valid ID proof.
How to access COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2022
Candidates need to follow the step given below to download COMEDK UGET admit card 2022:
- Visit the official portal of COMEDK.
- Click on the download link of the admit card of the COMEDK UGET 2022.
- Then, enter the User ID and Password.
- After that, the candidate can view the COMEDK UGET 2022 admit card on the screen.
- Check and verify all the details available on the admit card.
- Then, download or take a printout of the admit card for future use.
Details Mentioned on the COMEDK Admit Card 2022
The details available in the admit card of the COMEDK admit card 2022 will be used for the purpose of the official verification. Candidates need to verify the details given below, after downloading the COMEDK UGET 2022 Hall Ticket:
- TAT: Test Admission Ticket number is the full form of TAT.
- Name The name of the registered candidate’s the same as stated in the COMEDK UGET 2022 application form.
- Photograph: The photo of the registered Candidate’s photo same as given in the COMEDK UGET 2022 application form
- Contact: The address and contact details of the registered candidate’s same as stated in the COMEDK UGET 2022 application form
- Date & Time: The exam Date and Timings of the exam is available on the admit card
- Exam Centre: The information about the COMEDK 2022 Exam center is where the applicants need to appear to write the exam of COMEDK UGET 2022.
- Empty Space: Space is given to attach the Passport size Photograph.
- ID: The Details of identity proof of the Registered applicants available on the admit card.
- Instructions: Relevant Instructions related to the COMEDK UGET 2022 exam are also mentioned in the admit card.
What to Do if Forgot the Login Password of COMEDK 2022
If any candidate forgets their login password, then they can recover it by following the steps given below and can access the COMEDK UGET 2022 admit card:
Step 1 : In the first place, click on the admit card direct link mentioned on the official website.
Step 2 : Then, hit the “Forgot Password” button
Step 3 : The applicants need to enter the User Id and hit the “get password” option.
Step 4 : After that the password will appear on the screen.
Errors in COMEDK Admit Card 2022
The content printed on the admit card of the COMEDK should match the details available at the registration time. Candidates need to verify the details given below same as available in the application form of the COMEDK:
- Candidate’s name: Should not be misprinted
- Photograph: Should be visible
- Application number: The application number must be the same available on the confirmation page
- Exam date and venue: Must check that different exam venue is not allowed
- Category: The category should be correctly mentioned
- Date of birth: It must be the same as mentioned at registration time
- PWD/DA status: The status should be correctly mentioned
If there is any mistake in the admit card of the COMEDK with the details such as the candidate’s name, exam venue, date of birth, and other exam-related information, then the applicants can report to the official authorities at the COMEDK help desk.
|COMEDK Help DeskEmail – [email protected]|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Essential Documents
Candidates must bring the following documents along with the COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2022 in the point given below:
Passport Size Photograph
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- The photograph must be the latest one and not older than three months.
- The photograph must be the same as the one attached to the application form of COMEDK UGET.
- The name and TAT No. should be mentioned on the back of the photo.
Photo ID Proof
- Original Photo ID proof.
- The candidates need to show the photo ID proof when the invigilator asks for it.
- The same photo ID should be carried as available in the application form.
Permissible IDs are given below
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
Things to Not carry With COMEDK 2022 Admit Card
The applicants must carry the following items along with the COMEDK 2022 admit card on the exam day:
- Textual material
- Mobile Phones
- Computational Devices
- Other electronic devices
- Bluetooth Devices
- Papers Bits
COMEDK Hall Ticket 2022 Important Instructions
The following points related to the exam instruction of the COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2022 given below:
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the exam without the admit card of the COMEDK 2022 They need to bring a valid photo ID such as an Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, School/ College ID, Driving License, etc along with the admit card for verification purpose.
- The official authorities will upload the admit card on the official website. Candidates will not receive the COMEDK 2022 Test Admission Ticket via post, email, courier, in person, or via any other mode.
- The candidates are not allowed to tamper or laminate the admit card.
- The quality of the photo on the admit card should be clear or visible for identification purposes.
- Candidates need to get the admit card signed by the invigilator
- They need to read the instructions carefully before appearing for the exam.
- Candidates must keep their admit cards secure till the completion of the admission process as it will be required during the counseling process.
- They are advised to visit the official website regularly before the exam day for any latest update related to the COMEDK exam as there may be any changes. So, they should stay alert.
COMEDK Hall Ticket FAQ’S
What is TAT?
The full form of TAT is Test Admission Ticket or the hall ticket.
Is it compulsory for the invigilator to sign the admit card?
Yes. The admit card should be mandatorily signed by the invigilator.
Is it necessary for the unique id photo and the passport photo to match?
Yes. The unique ID photo and the passport photo should be matched. If the invigilator finds anything suspicious or wrong then it can lead to the disqualification of the candidature.
How can I check my allotted Test center?
The COMEDK 2022 Admit Card contains the assigned test centre
How can I download admit card from Comedk?
The admit card of COMEDK UGET 2022 will be uploaded on the official website at comedk.org. Candidates can download the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) download by entering the details such as ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’.
Do I need to keep the admit card after the exam?
Yes, the admit card must keep the admit card secure till the completion of the counseling process.
Will I be allowed to take the test if my admit card is torn or unreadable?
No. Candidates with torn or unreadable hall tickets will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
I have lost my COMEDK Admit card. Can I still appear for the exam?
No. You will have to report to the Helpdesk of the COMEDK and need to request them for the issue of the provisional COMEDK admit card.
When will the COMEDK 2022 admit card be ready for download?
The admit card will be uploaded tentatively in the first week of May 2022. The admit card can be downloaded only by the registered candidates. If there are incomplete applications or the payment of the application fee is not done then the applicants cannot download the admit cards.
Do candidates have to carry any passport size photos with the admit card?
Yes, it is compulsory for the candidates to bring the two passport size photographs and the admit card to the exam center.