COMEDK UGET 2020 is known as Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka undergraduate entrance exam conducted every year by COMEDK for admission to the various engineering and dental courses.
The Applicants interested in admission to engineering courses can apply for the exam.
The exam will be conducted all over India, once selected the Candidates will be able to get admission to its Bangalore campus.
In this section, you will find all the details regarding COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Result.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding COMEDK UGET 2020. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Exam Dates
This section contains all the important exam dates for COMEDK UGET 2020.
The official dates for COMEDK UGET 2020 are yet to be announced by the university.
|Commencement of Application form Submission||January 2020|
|Release of Mock Test||February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form Submission||April 2020|
|Admit Card Distribution||May 2020|
|Date of commencement of Exam||May 2020|
|Release of Provisional Answer Keys and commencement for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||May 2020|
|Final date for submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||May 2020|
|Release of final answer key.||May 2020|
|Result Declaration||May 2020|
|Commencement of Counseling Process||June 2020|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Applicants to apply for the exam, they need to qualify the eligibility criteria that have been led down by the COMEDK, only the Applicants that qualify the criteria will be able to submit the application form for COMEDK 2020.
For B.Tech Course:
Qualification Exam: The Candidates must have qualified second PUC or 10+2 from a recognized board.
Subject: Only the Candidates with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics & English as mandatory subjects in 10+2 will qualify for the exam.
Minimum Marks: The Candidates must qualify the minimum marks criteria which are 45% in PCM (40% in case of SC, ST & OBC Applicants of Karnataka) and should have passed in each subject.
Diploma Holder: Applicants holding diplomas are not eligible for the exam.
For B.Arch Course:
Qualification Exam: The Candidates must have cleared second PUC or 10+2 from a recognized board.
Subject: The Candidates must have Mathematics as one of the subjects in their qualifying examination.
Minimum Marks: The Candidates must qualify the minimum marks criteria which are 50% aggregate (45% in case of SC, ST & OBC Applicants of Karnataka) and should have passed in each subject.
Diploma Holder: The Candidates having a Central/State recognized 10+3 diploma are eligible for the exam.
NOTE: Valid NATA Score Card (minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category Candidates).
The Candidates applying for the B.Arch course have to apply separately for the entrance examination.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam pattern
In this section, Applicants will find the COMEDK 2020 exam pattern:
Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted only through the online mode (Computer Based Test).
Question: The format of the question paper will be of MCQ.
Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
Language: The question paper will be in English language only.
Marking Scheme: For every right answer, +1 marks will be awarded.
Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Question Paper Format:
|Subject||No. of Questions (B.E./B.Tech)|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for COMEDK 2020 engineering and architecture exam will consist of topics from 2nd PUC/class 12th; the syllabus will consist of mainly physics, chemistry and biology.
The syllabus will consist of all the topics which are important for the examination.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
The Applicants qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the Applicants will find all the details about COMEDK 2020 Application Form:
- The Applicants will be able to apply for COMEDK 2020 through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on COMEDK official website from the third week of January 2020.
- The Applicants are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The Applicants should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid (Rs. 1300).
- Applicants can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
Exams You Might Like
COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card
- The university will release the admit card on their official website.
- The admit card for COMEDK 2020 is also called for Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
- The COMEDK UGET TAT will be available from May 2020 in university’s official website.
- The Applicants are required to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination.
- The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Answer Key
- The university will release the answer key through online mode on their official website.
- There will be two answer key that will be released by the authority a provisional & final answer key.
- The provisional answer key will be released in May 2020.
- The Candidates can provide their objections till May 2020.
- In order to challenge the answer key, the Applicants have to pay a sum of Rs. 500/-.
- The authority will publish the final answer key in May 2020.
- Once the final answer key has been released, a few weeks later the result will be declared.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Result
- The university will publish the result on their official website on May 2020.
- After the result has been declared a merit list will be released for the Applicants shortlisted for counselling.
- Only the Applicants that will be in the merit list will be called for the counselling.
- The university will also release the cut-off for the engineering and architecture course.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Counseling
- The Applicants that successfully qualify the exam will be called for the counselling process.
- There will be a centralized single window counselling organized by the conducting authority for admission into the B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
- The Applicants are required to carry all the important documents with them at the time of counselling.
- The Applicants can find all the relevant information regarding counselling procedure on our website.
- The counselling will be conducted through offline mode in the month of June.
- There will be 2 rounds of counselling.
- The Applicants will get admission on the basis of marks scored by the Applicants in the examination.
Important Documents Required at the time of Counseling:
- 10th/SSLC Passing Certificate
- 12th/2nd PUC Mark sheet or Passing Certificate
- Photocopy of the filled Application Form
- Photo ID proof
- COMEDK UGET TAT Card 2020
- COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2020
- Demand Draft
- Category Certificate
- NATA Score Card (If Applicable)
For any queries regarding COMEDK UGET 2020, please comment below.