“Common Entrance Exam For Design” that you called as CEED exam is conducted by the IIT Bombay.
IIT is Indian Institute Of Technology that conducts CEED exam every year.
It is a national level exam conducted for students who wish to join in courses Master of design and PhD design.
CEED exam analyzes the student ability of visual perception, Logical reasoning, creativity, drawing skills, communication and problem-solving skills to get admission.
It is the best opportunity for applicants who want to pursue a Master degree in best institutes of IIT.
CEED exam will comprise two parts of Part A and part B.
The time provided for part A exam is one hour and time provided for Part B exam is two hours.
The candidates who perform well in part B exam are considered eligible for the admission.
Recently, IIT has announced the eligibility criteria of students to attend for the CEED exam.
Candidate must check all the details regarding the eligibility of CEED exam 2021 before filling the application.
CEED 2021 Application Form
- The last date of CEED exam registration is 10th November 2020. Candidate must ensure about their eligibility for an exam either they are eligible or not. So, the candidate can check the detailed eligibility information here.
- The applicant must possess a diploma/ bachelors degree/post-graduate in architecture/designing or any stream which is equivalent to four years after higher secondary education. OR
- Candidate must have passed GD arts of the professional diploma course or equivalent to four years programme after higher secondary education.
- The applicant appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to register for the Common Entrance Exam 2021.
- IIT Institute of Bombay has already announced that there is no minimum age limit for filling the application form.
- The CEED exam applicant can also appear for the entrance exam multiple times without any limit.
- An applicant with only three years bachelors degree was not eligible to apply for the CEED exam in 2021.
CEED Eligibility For IIT, Delhi
- An applicant should have a valid score of CEED exam 2021 with minimum 60% aggregate in graduation for OBC and other categories. Reservation is provided for OBC candidates.
- Gate score is not considered to apply for the exam.
- The aggregate is relaxed by 5% for the SC/ST applicants.
- In IIT Delhi, Industrial design programme should have minimum of 6.75 CGPA.
- The applicants must take an Aptitude test to clear CEED exam for the full-time course.
CEED Eligibility For IIT, Guwahati
- Candidate should have a four-year degree or equivalent degree in architecture, design etc or 4-year professional design course (NID).
- Candidate should get 55% minimum marks in the qualifying degree.
- All applicants except B.tech/ Design degree must have a valid score to apply.
CEED Eligibility For IIT, Hyderabad
- The student should possess a Bachelor degree in interior degree/architecture or equivalent degree of 4 years after higher secondary education.
- Minimum qualifying aggregate for OBC and other category is 55% and minimum aggregate for SC/ST category is 50% aggregate.
- Applicant having a professional diploma course in design (NID) or equivalent four-year degree after higher secondary school.
For PhD, M.Tech/M.sc/M.Des/ Post-Graduate Diploma or Equivalent Degree
They should possess the following criteria.
- In the final academic year, the candidate should pass with minimum of 55% marks of the year and 50% for SC/ST.
- A minimum of 55 % aggregate is specified by the university.
- All applicants are required to upload a zip file with PhD proposal and portfolio of work.
Find the detailed article here: CEED 2021 – Common Entrance Exam For Design.
If anyone has queries regarding CEED eligibility criteria 2021, follow us for updates and give a comment below in the box.