It is incredibly difficult for students with so many Data Science Math courses to meet their needs. Learners also ask whether each case has a Data Science Math Course. The response is YES. Below you can find popular courses. Registration for the right course is an important factor in your career growth. In this article, experts selected the best Data Science Math courses in 2020.
The main goal is to illustrate the most popular courses in all categories.
Based on your preferences, choose one that best suits your needs.
Let us look at the best Maths courses in the field of Data Science.
Duration: 6 months, 4 hours/week
Rating: 4.3 out of 5
The curriculum consists of four separate classes, each designed to help you understand the mathematics of data science. This training program will allow you to cover a number of mathematical methods and to see how they are used in data science. You will also find out about the most critical areas of mathematics, such as discrete mathematics, calculus, linear algebra, and probability. The program is developed by qualified professionals from the National Research University of Higher School of Economics. The program instructors will assist you in the whole program via live sessions or e-mail to get to the depth of each definition.
- Provide relevant graph theory notions and learn how to illustrate them in social network charts while studying basic properties.
- Get a brief overview of combinatorics, the mathematics branch that is crucial for every single person working on data analysis or computer science.
- Access multiple video lectures, quizzes, exercises, exercises and graduation tasks to improve your knowledge.
- Research limits and calculus integration when developing the foundation for fundamental optimisation.
You can Sign up Here
Duration: 13-14 hours
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
This course, developed by expert teachers at Duke University, will help you learn the basic mathematics you need to excel in data science programs. It focuses focus on developing your algebra and pre-calculus skills in data science. You will learn about the fundamental concepts on which data science is based and about unfamiliar ideas and mathematical symbols one-on-a-time. The curriculum is provided with many video tutorials, theories, graded quizzes, activities, exercises and much more to help you get the best of experience.
- Know about the instantaneous rate of change concepts, tangent lines, exponents, logarithms, and the natural log function.
- Master the notation, terminology, definitions and algebra rules, of which every data scientist should know other specialized materials before they read.
- Understand a wide range of issues including set theory, Venn diagrams, real-number line properties, summation and sigma notation uses, visuals and descriptions on the x-y plane and their inverse functions.
- Prepare yourself without any deadlines from your comfort zone.
- Learn how to apply derivative concepts with real-world examples and definitions to the real-world optimization problem.
You can Sign up Here
Duration: 10-11 hours
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
This introductory course was developed by Eduonix Learning Solutions to help you learn basic mathematics for the Data Science, AI and ML using the R language. In this class, you will almost learn everything about the basic mathematics of R programming language for data science, which is used explicitly to better perform statistics, data analytics and graphic modules. During the course you will also discuss some of the essential mathematical topics, including linear algebra, section calculus, vector calculus, etc. After this program has been completed, you will become a successful data scientist or data analyst with advanced concepts of mathematics.
- Contains various 9-hour video content sections created by an accomplished data scientist – Timothy Young.
- A hand-picked practical approach to basic mathematical principles for data science using R programming.
- Includes a few quizzes, tasks, practice exercises, real-world examples and much more to offer you maximum mathematical and R programming knowledge.
- Discover various principles of data science mathematics in the simplest way, through understanding fundamental mathematics.
You can Sign up Here
This is the list of the 3 Best Online Data Science Math Courses & Certification of 2020. They are popular and loved by many experienced Data Science Math learners. You will find between these courses what you need to learn in order to continue your Data Science Math learning journey.