ATMA which is the short form of AIMS Test for Management Admissions which is conducted every year by the Association of Indian Management Schools. This examination is held in December, February, May, and July.
A considerable number of candidates from various locations of India take part in this National Level of Exam.
ATMA is the single window entrance test that measures the candidate’s numerical reasoning capabilities, comprehension skills, verbal reasoning capabilities, etc. The examination will be held in paper and computer-based mode.
In this section, you will get the updates for ATMA 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
ATMA 2020 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the necessary details related to ATMA 2020; the university has released the official dates.
|Events/Dates||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Registration Date||3rd week of January|
|Last day of Payment||3rd week of February|
|Registration last date||3rd week of February|
|Last date to re-print filled-in application form||the 3rd week of February|
|Admit Card issuance||4th week of February|
|Examination Date||4th week of February|
|Result declaration||1st week of March|
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the ATMA, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized university which is established by the Indian Law.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age required is 21 years.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidate who is in their first year of graduates can also sit for the test.
ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the ATMA 2020 exam pattern:
- The question paper contains 180 questions divided into six sessions.
- The paper-based test may be attempted serial-wise in online mode only; there is no such requirement.
- The total time which is allotted for the exam is 3 hours.
- The question paper type of the exam will be MCQ having four alternatives; the candidate has to choose one correct answer.
- Each correct answer contains one mark.
- 25 marks will be subtracted for every wrong answer.
- No marks will be deducted for the question left un-attempted.
ATMA 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for ATMA 2020 will be of the sections on verbal, quantitative and analytical reasoning skills. The authority will not prescribe any specific curriculum for the examination.
However, a mock test will be made available for the candidates on the official website for practice and to make them understand how the exam format.
ATMA 2020 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about ATMA 2020 Application Form:
- The registration for ATMA 2020 will be started from the third week of January 2020.
- The candidates will be able to apply for ATMA 2020 through online mode only.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs 1298.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
- After submission of registration form, an auto-generated mail containing username and password will be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates have to take the two printouts of the filled-in registration form.
Exams You Might Like
ATMA Admit Card 2020
The ATMA will issue the admit on their official website, the candidates can download their admit card from the fourth week of February 2020.
The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam.
The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
ATMA Result 2020
After the successful commencement of exam, the ATMA will publish the result on their official website in the first week of March 2020, the students will be able to download the admit card from university website using their application number & date of birth.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of it and preserve till the admission procedure.