Not Announced | Official Website
AP LAWCET is a State Level Examination, which provides students with an opportunity for those who are seeking admission in best law colleges of Andhra Pradesh itself, this exam is for the integrated courses of L.L.B. five year or three years.
AP LAWCET is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Date is yet to be released now.
Details regarding AP LAWCET 2020 application form, exam pattern, syllabus, result etc. are mentioned below.
AP LAWCET 2020 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding AP LAWCET 2020. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
AP LAWCET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates related to AP LAWCET is mentioned below:
|Online application starts||Last week of February 2020|
|Last date for form submission||3rd week of March 2020|
|Fine for late submission 1) Rs. 500||4th week of March 2020|
|Fine for late submission 2) Rs. 1000||Last week of March 2020|
|Fine for late submission 3) Rs. 1500||1st week of April 2020|
|Fine for late submission 4) Rs. 5000||2nd week of April 2020|
|Declaration of result||June 2020|
|Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||April 2020|
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form
The application form details for AP LAWCET 2020 has been provided here:
- The registration forms are to be filled in an online mode.
- Students have to upload their latest photograph, at the time of registration itself.
- Students are requested to take a printout of the application form filled online.
- Application Fee can be paid by online or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee by any mode given i.e. debit/credit card, net banking or AP online centres.
- Application Fee is fixed for all people i.e. Rs. 450/- for all candidates.
AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP LAWCET 2020 is mentioned below:
- There is not an age limit for AP LAWCET exam.
- Candidate must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must have passed their class 12 with any stream or any board.
- To qualify the exam candidate must have to have to score 45% for the general category and 40% for SC/ST.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern
For a better understanding of the exam pattern of AP LAWCET, a table is mentioned below:
|Section||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60|
- The question paper will be bilingual that is English and Telugu.
- The question paper will be consisting of MCQ (Objective type).
- The exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- There is no negative marking in this examination and 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
AP LAWCET 2020 Syllabus
Here we will talk about the syllabus for AP LAWCET 2020:
The candidates preparing for AP LAWCET exam will have to cover these topics:
- General Knowledge & Mental Ability
- Current Affairs
Candidates preparing for the study of law will have to prepare from these topics in order to perform well in the examination.
Whereas for 5 year LLB course, the syllabus will depend on the degree level courses.
Exams You Might Like
AP LAWCET 2020 Admit Card
The details for AP LAWCET 2020 admit card has been provided here:
- It is a very important document to carry to the examination hall.
- Admit card contains all necessary details such as date, time, venue etc. of the examination.
- Candidates can’t afford to lose or forget the admit card.
- There is a very simple process to download the admit card, candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test 2020.
AP LAWCET 2020 Results
The AP LAWCET 2020 result details have been provided here:
- Candidates can download the rank card through the website in the month of June 2020.
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank and score obtained by the candidates.
- The result will be available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test i.e. online only.
AP LAWCET 2020 Counselling
In this section, candidates can find AP LAWCET 2020 counselling details:
- The AP LAWCET Counselling will be started in the month of June 2020.
- Allotment of seats will be done in this counselling on the basis of marks obtained in the Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test 2020.
- Candidates are given an opportunity to fill their choice of colleges.
AP LAWCET 2020 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding AP LAWCET 2020, please comment below.