AMU MBA 2020 is a University level exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) every year for admission in its various MBA programme. AMU MBA 2020 exam is conducted as a pen-paper based test, and the candidates are shortlisted by the Entrance Exam, Interview/Aptitude Assessment/Group Discussion.
For candidates to appear for the test, the first step is to register, filling up details in the application form, after that they need to pay the appropriate application fee and only after that they can submit the form.
In this article, you will get the updates for AMU MBA 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
AMU MBA 2020 Important Exam Dates
Here, we mention all the important dates related to AMU MBA 2020; the university has not released the official dates:
|AMU MBA 2020||Important Dates|
|Commencement of registration for AMU MBA||03 week of Feb 2020|
|Final date to submit the Application Form||02 week of Mar 2020|
|Registered Applicants can download their admit card by||Two days before the test|
|Examination Date||04th week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
AMU MBA 2020 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the AMU MBA 2020 exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The university will conduct the exam only in offline mode.
- Language: The question paper format will be in English.
- Type of Question: The exam paper will be in MCQ format.
- Exam Duration: 3hrs.
- Total Questions: The total number of question paper will be 150 questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be given.
AMU MBA 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for AMU MBA 2020 will consist of topics from Environmental Awareness, Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Compreheerbal Ability, Reasoning and Intelligence, and Data Analysis and Interpretation.
AMU MBA 2020 Application Form
The candidates that qualify the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about Aligarh Muslim University MBA 2020 Application Form:
- AMU MBA 2020 through online mode only.
- The aspirants can get the application form online at the official website, amucontrollerexams.com.
- The application forms will be available on the AMU MBA 2020 official website from 3rd weeks of Feb 2020.
- The candidates are required to fill all the essential details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- After filling the application form, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 1200.
- The payment of the application fee can be done using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
AMU MBA 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the conducting after the registration gets closed, the admit card will be made available to the students on the university official website.
To get the admit card the candidates should have booked a slot, no hall ticket will be issued to candidates who did not fill the registration form successfully.
The candidates need to enter their login details, Username, and Password in order to download the admit card.
On the AMU MBA Admit Card 2020, the candidates need to paste their passport size photo.
The print out of the Admit Card should have photo pasted on it.
The admit card will have all the essential details of the candidate like name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
AMU MBA 2020 Result
After the successful commencement of exam, the university will publish the result on their official website; the students will be able to download the admit card from university website by entering details such as Roll Number, Username, Password, etc.
The qualifiers of the written test will then have to appear for Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion.
The physical presence of the candidate is essential for Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion. ’ in addition to the list of selected candidates, the University shall also issue a “Chance Memo List.”
It is published only in case there is a likelihood of a vacancy due to any reason.
AMU MBA 2020 Placement Details
There are many job opportunities which are available in both the private and public sector for the aspirants of MBA.
They are placed in executive positions.
Many companies visit the Faculty for campus recruitment.
Almost all the students get selected in the corporate sector just before the six months of getting their degree.