After successful completion of the AILET application process, the National Law University (NLU) Delhi will release the admit card for AILET 2021 online. On June 5, the authorities will make available the AILET 2021 admit card in an online mode. The admit card is an important document for any candidate who takes the pen and paper AILET 2021 exam. Details such as the date and time of the exam, information regarding the AILET 2021 exam centre, roll number and name of the candidate are mentioned in the admit card.
|Apply For Admissions 2021 (Open Now)|
|Lovely Professional University, Punjab|
|Chandigarh University, Punjab|
|GD Goenka University, Gurgaon|
|Manav Rachna, Haryana|
To avoid any last-minute problem, the candidates are advised to download the admit cards at least 3-4 days prior to the exam date. Refer to the information given below to know everything about the AILET admit card including the details mentioned on it, steps to download, and other relevant instructions.
AILET 2021 Admit Card Important Details
|Availability of Admit Card||Tentative date is 4th week of April|
|AILET Exam Dates||Tentative date is 1st week of May|
|Issuing Body||National Law University|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be accessed using||Applicant’s Name/ Applicant’s No. and DOB|
|Details on AILET Admit Card||Candidate’s name, application number, test centre, test date & time, category, photo and signature|
|NLU Delhi Helpline Number||011- 28034995|
AILET Admit Card 2021
The candidates can download the admit card from the website only through online mode. All the relevant exam details such as the exam date & time, examination centres, roll numbers and name are mentioned in the AILET 2021 admit card.
The AILET 2021 Admit Card is an essential document for all the candidates appearing for the AILET 2021 examination, as it includes all the important relevant information related to the exam.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. Simply by entering the relevant details such as the name of the candidate, their date of birth, course’s name which has been applied for, the candidates can get their admit cards online. The printout of the admit card should be visibly clear, or else the exam authorities will reject it.
How to Download AILET Admit Card 2021
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the hall ticket for AILET 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the link given on this page, released by NLU, Delhi.
Step 2: Search for the ‘Click Here for Admit card’ option which is given at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Once you click on the link, you can get your AILET 2021 Admit Card by entering the name of the candidate and date of birth. Or else, you can simply enter your application number and date of birth.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 5: AILET admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Check and verify all the details mentioned on the admit card.
Step 7: Download and take out a print of AILET 2021 admit card.
Details Mentioned in AILET 2021 Admit Card
It is important for the candidates to review and verify the details mentioned in AILET admit card. In case there is any incorrect information, they should immediately report to the University regarding the matter, or simply send a mail to the admission help desk at [email protected]. Candidates can find the following details on the admit card: APPLY NOW, GET UPDATES, CHECK ELIGIBILITY
Details of the Candidate
- Name: Candidate’s name appearing for the exam.
- Registration/Application No.: Application or Registration number of the candidate as mentioned in the AILET 2021 Application Form
- Roll No.: Roll number of the candidate appearing for the law entrance exam
- DOB: Law aspirant’s Date of Birth
- Instructions for candidates: Reporting time of the candidates at the centre, prohibited devices, instructions regarding the filling of answer sheet etc.
Details of the Exam
- Course Opted: The name of the program for which a candidate chose to appear i.e. LLB or LLM.
- Exam date: Date on which AILET 2021 is to be held.
- Exam timings: It is the time for which the exam will begin and end.
- Passport size photograph: Candidate’s Photograph who will be appearing for the law exam
- Signatures: The signature of the concerned candidate.
Problems in Downloading AILET Admit Card
The candidates might face certain problems while downloading the admit card. To avoid any inconvenience they should check the following points:
- Internet Speed: Make sure that the internet connection is working properly. If not, then wait for a while and try downloading the admit card once the internet speed is good.
- Incorrect credentials: It is important that the candidates enter the correct login credentials. In case they forget any detail, they can verify it from the confirmation mail sent to them at the time of registration. Or else, they can click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option to get it on the registered email address.
- Technical glitch: Once the admit card is released, many applicants login to the portal to download their admit cards. The heavy traffic on the website creates a technical glitch. In such a scenario, the candidates are requested to wait and try to download the admit later sometime.
Still in case you are facing any difficulty in downloading the AILET 2021 Admit Card, you can contact the helpdesk on:
Email – [email protected] or
Phone number – +91-8287471852/ 8178359845/ 9650173668/ 9599676953/ 8882356803/ 0120-6895200
Documents to be produced in Examination Center:
Along with the AILET Admit card, candidates have to bring any one one of the photo identification proofs as mentioned below:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disability
- School/ College Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
What Not to Carry to AILET 2021 Exam Center?
Candidates are prohibited to carry any of the following materials at the AILET 2021 exam center:
- Any kind of book or textual material.
- Electronic watches with facilities of calculator.
- Bits of papers.
- Pager or any other device.
- Log Tables.
- Mobile phone.
- Slide Rules.
- Printed or written material.
Important Information Related AILET Admit Card 2021
- The admit card for the AILET exam will not be sent by the National Law University by post. The candidates have to download it from www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Candidates are prohibited to carry the following items in the examination hall- Mobile phone, study material or reference books, any piece of paper or notes or file, calculator and any personal belonging.
- For a smooth download of the AILET Admit Card 2021, the candidates are advised to keep their registration number handy.
- In case there is any problem with the AILET admit card 2021, the candidates can mail the admission help desk. In the mail they should mention their name, application number, attach a copy of application form, fee receipt and issued admit card. The authorities will then assist you by issuing a duplicate admit card with the correct details on it.
- In case any applicant forgets the password, he or she can make a request for their username or password details by clicking on the ‘Yes, Help me to log in’ option. This will help in getting the Username or Password for AILET registered account.
- Along with the admit card, candidates should carry another any one copy of the photo id proof. Go through the article till carefully to know the details.
AILET Admit Card FAQ’S
When will the AILET 2021 exam be conducted?
AILET 2021 exam will be conducted in the first week of May.
What is the Reporting time at the exam centre?
Candidates are advised to reach the exam centre at least 45 minutes prior to the commencemnt of the examination.
Will the admit card be released to all candidates?
Yes, the AILET admit card 2021 will be provided to all candidates who have successfully registered for the exam.
Do I need to carry photographs along with AILET 2021 admit card on the exam day?
Yes, candidates are suggested to carry two stamp size photographs along with the admit card on the examination day.
Can I change my exam centre as mentioned on the admit card of AILET 2021?
No, the allotted exam centre cannot be changed after submission of the application form at any condition. Candidates have to report to the allotted test centre only. However, if there is any incorrect detail related to the exam centre on the admit card, it can be reported to NLU Delhi for correction.
What details would be mentioned in the AILET admit card 2021?
The admit card would include details such as the date and time of the AILET 2021 exam, venue details, and roll number of the candidate.
What details would be mentioned in the AILET admit card 2021?
The admit card would carry information such as the date and time of the AILET 2021 exam, venue details, and roll number.
In case I lose my admit card, what should I do?
You should visit the official website of the exam, download and reprint the document, in case you lose your admit card.
Can I carry my mobile phone to the exam hall?
No, you cannot carry any piece of paper, books, calculator, mobile phones etc. in the examination hall.