AIIMS PG 2020 is All India Institute of Medical Science Post Graduation entrance exam. It is a national level entrance exam conduct by AIIMS to provide admission to the candidates to its carious Postgraduate courses in MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch.
The candidates interested in pursuing post-graduation in AIIMS can apply for the exam, once selected the candidates will be able to get admission to various colleges of AIIMS. The authority conducts the exam two times in a year, first in January and another in July.
In this post, the candidates will be able to find all the necessary details related to the AIIMS PG 2020 exam dates, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIIMS PG Exam Dates 2020
Here you will find all the necessary details related to AIIMS PG 2020, the official dates have not been released by the university.
|Application form Availability||2nd week of September 2019|
|Last date of Applying||1st week of October 2019|
|Final date to submit documents||3rd week of October 2019|
|Uploading of admit card||Last week of October 2019|
|Examination Date||November 2019|
|Result Declaration||November 2019|
|1st Counselling||December 2019|
|2nd Counselling||December 2019|
|Open Counselling||February 2020|
AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the AIIMS, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- Candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must complete the MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from the university recognized which is established by the Indian law.
- Internship: The applicant needs to complete the 12 months of rotating internship/practical training on or before 30th January 2020.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates will have to obtain marks no less than 55% in total for all categories including OBC and 50% marks in total for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying exam.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern 2020
In this section, candidates will find the AIIMS PG 2020 exam pattern:
- Mode: The authority will conduct the exam via online mode.
- Duration: The time duration is 180 minutes for the MD/MS courses and 90 minutes for MDS course.
- Language: The exam will be asked in the English language.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions are going to be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked from MD/MS and 90 questions form MDS.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for the correct response.
- Negative Marking: A deduction of 0.33 marks for each wrong answer.
AIIMS PG 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for MD/MS will cover all the subjects which candidate has studied at the necessary level of MBBS. The curriculum for MDS will include all the subjects studied at BDS level. The curriculum will consist of all the topics which are essential for the examination.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2020
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for AIIMS PG 2020 through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on AIIMS PG official website from 2nd week of September.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The registration process will be closed in the fourth week of September 2019.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 1500 for General category and Rs 1200 for reservation category.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
- Candidates should keep a print copy of the filled application for further use.
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2020
The AIIMS will issue the admit card after the registration process will be completed, the admit card will be available on the university official website, the candidates can get their admit card from the AIIMS official website. While appearing for the AIIMS PG exam, the candidate should carry the hall ticket along with them. Otherwise, the candidates might get expelled from the exam.
All the essential details like applicants name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time will be available in their respective admit card.
AIIMS PG Result 2020
After the successful commencement of exam, the conducting authorities will release the AIIMS result on the university’s official website; to download the admit card applicants needs to log in to the university website and provide all the necessary details asked.