All India Institute of Medical Sciences will start to take applications from eligible Students.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 is the only exam for undergraduate MBBS admission in AIIMS and it is held only once a year.
This entrance exam will be held in the month of May 2020.
Its Application Form will be released in February 2020.
Those who will apply before time can then check registration status, as well as download, admit card on the official Website.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Important Dates
Interested candidates can fill application form of AIIMS MBBS 2020 entrance exam as per following schedule.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has already provided prospectus along with application form. Students should read the instructions carefully.
|Commencement of online application form||Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply online||Mar 2020|
|Availability of registration status||Mar 2020|
|Download admit card||May 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||May 2020|
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS MBBS 2020 entrance exam Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Age limit – Candidates who are born on or after January 2, 2003 will be ineligible. They should have attained or will be 17 years old as on 31 December 2020.
- Educational qualification – Candidate should have passed class 12 exam under a recognized scheme of examination. Candidate should have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology as subjects. In English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, the aggregate percentage should be at least 60% for general and OBC candidates, and 50% for SC / ST / PH candidates. Special note for students who have passed exam of an Indian / foreign university that has to be considered equivalent to class 12 under 10+2 scheme / intermediate science examination, Then you must produce a certificate from concerned university / Association of Indian universities to the effect that that examination is equivalent to class 12 / intermediate exam of 10+2 scheme/intermediate.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Pattern
There will be a computer-based test for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.
The exam will have a single paper (online) consisting of 200 multiple choice questions.
Based on past year papers, all the details of AIIMS MBBS exam pattern are given as follows.
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Biology(Botany and Zoology)||60||60|
|Aptitude and Logical Thinking||10||10|
AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is designed to suit the academic background of a 10+2 qualified science with bio background student
- Marks for the correct answer: 1 mark
- Negative marks for the incorrect answer: ⅓ (one-third) marks
- There will be 140 multiple choice questions.
- Also, there will be 60 reason-assertion questions. RA questions will be in all subjects except general knowledge/aptitude.
- The language of question paper shall be English or Hindi. Candidates can opt for either language at the time of filling up their application forms.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form
AIIMS 2020 Registration
Apply online via the link available on this page (available as long as AIIMS form is active).
You will get the two sections. In left, there will be a new registration and to the right will be a login section.
Proceed after clicking the button for new registration. Reading all instructions is highly advisable.
Now you are at AIIMS 2020 Registration.
Enter following information
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- ID proof
- Language in which you want question paper
- Whether you have appeared in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam earlier
- AIIMS preference order
- Email ID
- Mobile number
After checking the login details and uses them to log in. A link will be given to proceed with payment. Choose the suitable mode and pay accordingly.
Examination Center City
After the payment is successful, you will see the link to proceed for further filling of application form.
After clicking it you will reach the city choice selection options.
Select a city from the drop-down list, it will show real-time status of seats available in that city.
Always select such a city where you will be easily able to appear for exam.
Enter qualification and address details
enter following information.
- Qualifying exam
- Class 12 roll number
- State name
- Scoring scheme
- Marks obtained (you have to fill it only if the status of QE is passed. If it is appearing then nothing has to be filled here)
- Permanent address
- Correspondence address
Here upload photograph, signature, and thumb impression as per specifications.
Print AIIMS 2020 Application Form
Always print AIIMS 2020 application form for further use.
Check all the details in the form and if any changes are required, click the edit button.
If you are sure that everything is correct in form, click on Final Submit button and wait.
- Fill the AIIMS 2020 application form details correctly. Also, make sure they should match your documents and certificates.
- You should download Registration slip and print it.
- Photograph, signature, thumb impression images should be as per specifications.
AIIMS will reject duplicate applications.
AIIMS 2020 Syllabus
The candidate can download PDF file containing MBBS Entrance Exam Syllabus – Physics syllabus (important topics), chemistry syllabus, bio syllabus and GK Topics for the preparation. There is total 200 objective type question in the test.
You must carry the AIIMS 2020 Admit Card in the exam. You will not be allowed to give the exam without the admit card.
Discrepancy in admit card: You are advised to check all the details available on the AIIMS 2020 Admit Card. If there is any incorrect detail on the admit card then immediately contact Asstt. Controller Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi along with the particulars related to registration by sending an email to [email protected] check the status of admit card, the candidates are advised to keep track of the official website. The updates related to the admit card will be there on this page also.
How to download: AIIMS 2020 Admit Card will be issued online. Enter id and password to download admit card. As soon as admit card is released, candidates can download the AIIMS 2020 Admit Card from the official website: www.aiimsexams.org.
Exams You Might Like
AIIMS 2020 Result
The exam will be held on two days in two shifts on each day.
So the raw score, percentage, percentile will be prepared for both the shifts but only a single merit list will be prepared for all the candidates.
You can check the result from the official website aiimsexams.org, and this page.
The details required to check the result are the candidate id, password, and captcha.
First, the score of the candidates will be announced through the login and then the merit list will be released.
The merit list of AIIMS MBBS will only contain the details of the qualified candidates.
The merit list candidates will be called for counselling and seat will be allocated to them.
AIIMS 2020 Counselling
The candidates will be called for the counselling according to the rank in the merit list whether they belong to UR, SC, ST, and OBC.
When the Result will be announced, the counselling process will be done.
In the counselling process, the candidates will have to fill the institute among the seven AIIMS and according to their rank, the institute will be assigned to them.
First, the seats will be filled by the open (UR) competition.
After that, the reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/OBC will fill up the seats.
The candidates will have to submit the specified documents at the time of counselling.