AEEE 2022 is conducted on an India basis, by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University). The students interested in engineering course can apply for the exam, selected students can get admission in its three campuses, i.e., Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Ettimadai and Vengal, the candidate can opt for an online exam as well as an offline exam. In this section you will get all the updates for AEEE 2022, the information is updated as the announcements are made.
AEEE 2022 Overview
|Full-Form||Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam Level||National & International Level|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Conducting Body||Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Management & Other Courses|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Mode||Online & Offline Mode|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Helpline||1800 425 90009|
AEEE 2022 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important dates related to AEEE 2022 exam, the dates for AEEE that have been announced by the university, are mentioned below.
|The beginning of the application process||To be Notified|
|Last date for receiving the application||To be Notified|
|Slot Booking for CBT Exam||To be Notified|
|Admit card for P&P exam||To be Notified|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Declaration of AEEE 2022 rank||To be Notified|
|Downloading of counseling call letter||To be Notified|
|Beginning of counselling||To be Notified|
AEEE 2022 Application Form
The candidates that will be eligible for the exam can apply for engineering courses offered by the university by filling the application form.
- The candidates will have two options to fill the application form, online and offline.
- The university will announce the date for commencement of the application form for AEEE, the application form can be filled from February 2022.
- The application form can be purchased by the student in person by paying the required fee.
- In order to fill the application form, the candidate has to visit the university’s official website and provide their personal details.
- While filling the application form the candidates will be asked to provide their passport-sized photograph (size should be 3.5 cm (Width) x 4.5 cm (Height)) along with their signature.
- After providing the details the candidates need to pay the application fee for the application form, otherwise, the form will be rejected.
- In the case of the offline application form, the candidate has to send the filled-in OMR to the address given below before the last date of application:
The Admissions Co-ordinator (B.Tech. Admissions)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu
- The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- for the application form.
- The application fee for online application form can be deposited through internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
- In case of the offline application form, the fee can be paid via Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank, and Federal Bank.
- The candidates can also choose to pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
AEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the B.Tech. Programs offered by the Amrita Schools of Engineering, Amrita University, should have the following eligibility criteria:
|Criteria||Eligibility for appearing in AEEE – 2022|
|Age||Date of birth must be on or after 1st July 2001|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have passed (Class XII) or its equivalent examination|
|Diploma Holders||Candidates with 3-year diploma in engineering are also eligible|
|Minimum Marks||Securing an aggregate of 60% marks in PCM with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.|
|Year of passing qualifying examination||Student must have either passed class 12 / qualifying exam in the year 2020 or 2021 or is appearing in 2022|
AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AEEE 2022 will be conducted in two separate modes: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Pen & Paper Based Test. (Candidates can choose either CBT or P&P as per their convenience.)
- Duration: The entrance exam will be 2 ½ hours long.
- Language: The language of question paper will be in English.
- No of Questions: A total of 100 questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: The weightage of question paper will be 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: The correct answer will be awarded 3 marks whereas for the incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
AEEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus given below of AEEE 2022 is prescribed by Amrita University, it contains three subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
AEEE 2022 Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
AEEE 2022 Syllabus for Physics:
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
- Electrostatics, current electricity, and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic waves
- Oscillations and waves
AEEE 2022 Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding, and molecular structure
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Solid state and solutions
- S – block elements
- P – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes, and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
Preparation Tips for AEEE 2022
When it gets to competence in the subject areas of physics , chemistry and mathematics, every other applicant has its own weaknesses and strengths. Thus the AEEE 2022 curriculum is premised on these main topics at the 10 + 2 level, understanding of the AEEE 2022 exam curriculum is the very first step towards planning. For AEEE 2022, check out these few helpful planning tips.
- Make sure that revisions are carried out as planned. Or else, how much you study may not even be remembered efficiently. Review periodically studied topics. Start making slots in the study plan for revision.
- Devise a schedule for studying. Assign a schedule to start preparing in each narrow or broad field of study (e.g. days, weeks, months). For all subject areas / all topics, do the same.
- Start making a habit of taking notes that are short. Taking notes of significant topics helps to easily memorize them.
- Please ensure that key ideas and a fundamental understanding of subjects are clear. Refer to NCERT 10 + 2 level textbooks and clear up any early-stage doubt.
- Solve Mock Tests for AEEE 2022. Classify the good scoring portions and develop a framework to resolve these parts as quickly as possible.
AEEE 2022 Suggested Books
In the markets, there seem to be a wide range of reading materials and each one has something for the applicants to offer. That being said, here below, we have hand selected several of the most helpful books for AEEE 2022 preparations.
|Modern approach to Chemical Calculations|
|Concepts of Physics|
|NCERT Chemistry (11th and 12th)|
|RD Sharma Mathematics (11th and 12th)|
AEEE 2022 Admit card
- The university will publish the admit card of AEEE 2022 after the slot selection process (starting from April 2022) is finished, the admit card will be released in the second week of April 2022.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted in 3 slots in all over the country whereas the Pen & Paper Based Test (P & P) will be conducted in all major cities in the states of Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamilnadu.
- Depending on their slot booking date the admit card for AEEE 2022 can be downloaded online by entering the application number and date of birth.
- The university will not send the admit card to any candidate by post.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card on the day of examination.
- Candidates will be able to find all the information regarding exam like roll number, exam center, on the admit card.
- The candidates will not be issued admit card by post.
Steps to Download AEEE 2022 Admit Card
Given below we have provided the instructions for downloading the AEEE 2022 Admit Card.
- First, go to the official website of Amrita University i.e. amrita.edu.in
- Now find the link to download the admit card for AEEE 2022.
- After that select, the link, and a login page will appear on the window.
- You have to log in to the portal by providing the credentials generated during the online registration process for AEEE 2022.
- Finally you have to download the admit card and take a printout as well.
Documents Needed Along with AEEE 2022 Admit Card
The AEEE Admit Card is a valuable document and proof of the applicant’s eligibility to participate in the exam. Take a review of the key information on the AEEE Admit Card 2022 that is expected to be included.
- Applicants name
- Applicants Roll No./Registration/Application Number
- Date & Time of the exam
- Venue of the exam and exam centre
- Photograph of the applicant
- Instructions about the exam
- Other guidelines to be followed on exam day
AEEE Courses offered
Candidates after selection can opt for various programmes that are allotted by counseling. Following are the programmers offered on multiple colleges of Amrita University through AEEE.
|Computer Science and Engineering||✓||✓||✓|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||✓||✓||✓|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||✓||✓||✓|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||✓||✓|
AEEE 2022 Slot Booking
The slot booking for the AEEE 2022 Computer Based Test is carried out online. Just after application process , applicants have to log in to the platform to choose the exam slots. On a first come first serving basis, it is performed. Simply put, as quickly as the window opens on the official site, applicants are expected to complete the slot booking process. Failure to do so could result in the applicant not being able to register a slot in their preferred day.
According to the previous AEEE test iteration, 15 CBT slots were available. On 5 separate days, the university took the entrance test with 3 slots for each day.
Key points to remember with regard to AEEE 2022 Slot Booking
- The process for slot booking is conducted online at amrita.eduu.
- On a first come first serve basis, applicants are allotted slots
- In the slot booking process, the exam centre, date and time of the exam can be chosen.
- Applicants must have applied successfully for AEEE 2022 in order to make use of the slot booking facility.
- To book slots, one has to log into the portal using the application number.
AEEE 2022 Result
- The result for AEEE 2022 will be announced by the university after the examination has been completed.
- The result will be declared in the first week of May 2022.
- Candidates can check their result online by entering their registration number, DOB & security code.
- Once the result has been declared a merit list will be prepared depending on the outcome of the result.
- The admission will then proceed by merit list.
Procedure to Check AEEE 2022 Result
- First, visit the authority’s official website.
- Now you need to submit your registration number/email ID and date of birth.
- After that click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, the result will be visible on the window and applicants will have to review it for any mistakes.
- The candidate will have to download the result and print it out for future use.
AEEE 2022 Cut-off
The cut-off of AEEE 2022 will be the minimum marks the candidates will require to be qualified for the exam.
It will be released right after the result is announced.
Candidates scoring the minimum marks required will then be called for counseling procedure.
AEEE 2022 Counseling
- The counseling for AEEE 2022 will be started in the second week of May 2022.
- A sum of Rs. 5000/- by demand draft as a counseling fee have to be submitted by the Candidates.
- The candidates will not be sent any counseling letter or rank list by post individually.
- The counseling will take place on the three campuses at the same time.
- Candidates can wish to appear for counseling in any one of the three campuses.
- A branch in any campus has to be selected by the aspirants as per their priority and availability of seat.
Documents Required for Counseling
The candidates are required to bring these documents at the time of counseling or admission for AEEE 2022:
- Counseling Call Letter
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- HSC/12th class Examination Hall Ticket
- HSC/12th class Mark Sheet
- AEEE 2022 Hall ticket (with the signature of Invigilator)
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC/MBC/OBC)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the Institution where candidate studied 12th class
- Demand Draft towards counseling fee (non-refundable)
AEEE Participating Institutes 2022
The applicants can apply for admissions into the these 3 campuses of the institute once they qualify the AEEE exam:
- Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri
- Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru
Programmes Offered through AEEE 2022
|B.Tech Courses Offered|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
The AEEE exam is conducted by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham once a year. The purpose of the exam is to determine the eligibility of 10+2 qualified candidates for admission to B.Tech programs offered by the institute. Currently, the programs are offered at Amrita School of Engineering Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, and Chennai. 70% of the available seats are filled up by conducting admission of eligible candidates on the basis of the score of AEEE. The remaining 30% of the seats are filled up on the basis of the score of JEE Mains. Therefore, candidates seeking admission in such courses for the 2022 session must apply and appear in the AEEE 2022 exam and qualify by securing the minimum marks.
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai
Coimbatore-641 112, Tamil Nadu.
About Amrita University
The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is based in the state of Tamil Nadu. With its main campus in the city of Coimbatore, Amrita University, as it is often referred to as, is a privately owned deemed to be University. The University has been awarded the title of Institute of Eminence. Through their multiple campuses, the University offers graduate and post graduate programs across various disciplines across the states of Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka.
AEEE 2022 FAQ’S
How will I get the AEEE 2021 Admit Card?
The hall ticket can be downloaded by the official website, depending on your slot booking date.
Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for AEEE?
No there is no different in the hall ticket and admit card for AEEE.
Where can I report mistakes in my AEEE to admit card?
You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your AEEE admit card.
Can I make the correction for my AEEE application form even after submitting the application form?
No, the correction period will not be provided to students after the application form process finishes.
For any queries regarding AEEE 2022, please comment below.
You might also like: Advice from Toppers that will Help you Crack JEE Main & Advanced 2022