The registration for ACPDC has started, check the link below to register. Admission Committee of Professional Diploma courses is a state-level committee of Gujarat which popularly known as ACPDC. This committee is conducted to take admission in various diploma courses such as Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Architectural Assistant Ship, etc. in the different Grant-in-aid and Self-Financed institutions of Gujarat state under the orders of the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Gujarat.
Latest Updates (New)
- The registration for ACPDC has started, we have provided the direct link to register below.
- Registration will start from June 17, the link will be available here when it releases.
- Class X marks space will be blank
- “Students who have completed their Class 10 education in 2021 and availed merit-based progression, will have to fill in all other details and upload them online except for Class 10 marks,” according to the ACPDC statement.
Candidates who are seeking to take admission in Gujarat Diploma Courses must have to meet all the eligibility criteria. There is no entrance exam that will be conducted to offer admission in two-years diploma courses. The admission will be taken on the basis of marks secured in SSC or performance in ITI or TEB. The application form for this will be filled in online mode from the official website of Gujarat Diploma i.e. www.gujdiploma.nic.in.
For all the details regarding Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021, students are requested to go through this full article till the end. Here we have provided all the details regarding the admission process for Gujarat Diploma.
ACPDC Diploma 2021 Overview
|Name of Application||ACPDC Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021|
|Conducting Authority||ACPDC, Gujarat|
|Full Name||Admission Committee of Professional Diploma courses, Gujarat|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||Diploma courses in Engineering/ Non- Engineering Field|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based and Counselling Based|
|Total Number of Seats||74644|
|Number of Participated Colleges||148|
Email Id: [email protected]
ACPDC Gujarat Diploma 2021 Important Dates
If you are going to take admission in a two-year diploma course from one of the Gujarat Polytechnic Colleges then you must have to be updated about the important events and dates regarding ACPDC Gujarat Diploma 2021.
|Online application starts from||17 June 2021|
|Last Date of filling the Registration/ Application Form||15 July 2021|
|Announcement of Provisional Merit List||To be announced|
|Mock Round Choice Date||To be announced|
|Announcement of Mock Round Result||To be announced|
|Announcement of Final Merit List||To be announced|
|Actual Admission Round 1 Choice filling||To be announced|
|Announcement of Actual Admission Round 1||To be announced|
|Cancellation date of the online admission||To be announced|
|Remained Vacancy declaration date after Actual Admission Round 1||To be announced|
|Reshuffling and alteration of choices (if any) for Actual Admission Round-2||To be announced|
|Declaration of result for Actual Admission Round 2||To be announced|
|Cancellation date of the online admission||To be announced|
|Remained Vacancy Announcement date after Actual Admission Round 2||To be announced|
|Academic Session starts from||To be announced|
Note- All the dates are yet to announce. We will update the dates column, after the official announcement of important dates. Students are instructed to visit the official website of the Gujarat Diploma 2021 to know the official information regularly.
ACPDC Gujarat Diploma 2021 Application Form
To apply for Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021, applicants must have to register themself on the official website of the ACPDC Gujarat Diploma. Here is the step by step process of registration, given below.
- First, go to the official website of the Gujarat Diploma i.e. http://gujdiploma.nic.in/.
- Find the “Registration to Diploma Courses-ACPDC 2021” section and then open the same page.
The Registration process includes four different steps as mentioned below.
LPU University, Punjab
Step 1 – Registration Details: On the first page of registration, fill in details such as Name, Parent Name, Contact details, pin, and then make a strong password.
Step 2 – Reservation Details: In reservation details, applicants need to fill their category, sub-category, certificate number, etc as required.
Step 3 – Marks Details: In the marks detail section, applicants need to fill their SSC class marks details such as maximum marks, obtained marks, marks percentage, etc.
Step 4 – Confirmation of Registration: After filling the details, applicants are advised to read the filled details carefully and then submit the registration form.
- After submission, take a print out of the confirmation page.
- After taking print out of the confirmation page, applicants need to send the duly filled application form along with the necessary list of documents at the prescribed address.
ACPDC Gujarat Diploma 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to pursue diploma courses from the Gujarat Polytechnic Colleges in their interested stream can apply for ACPDC Gujarat Diploma 2021. Before applying, applicants are advised to through the information brochure to check all the eligibility criteria. Here we are going to discuss some basic eligibility criteria for admission into the Gujarat Diploma courses.
Chandigarh University, Punjab
- The applicant should not be less than 15 years of age.
- There is no upper age limit decided for the applicants.
- Applicants must have completed Class X or qualified any equivalent exam from a recognized board or institute.
- Applicants must have secured at least 55% marks in class X with subjects like Mathematics and Science
- Applicants must have chosen Mathematics, English, and Science in class X.
- After completing the SSC exam, a two years valid certificate course organized by the GCVT/ NCVT/ IGTR / TEB.
- Applicants must have an SSC certificate from any of the boards such as Sanskrit Pathshala/ International School Board/ NIOS/ CISCE/ Gujarat Board/ CBSE.
- Applicants who have completed SSC from any of the above boards will be eligible to apply only when and where the study located at
- Union Territories of Diu, Daman, and Dadra Nagar Haveli
- Those applicants whose parent belongs to the origin of Gujarat.
ACPDC Gujarat Diploma 2021 Merit List
The Provisional Merit List will be released after the registration and document verification process by the authorities of ACPDC, Gujarat. The merit list will be released in the online mode of the official website of the ACPDC Gujarat Diploma. The merit list will contain only the name of selected candidates. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of obtained marks in the SSC examination. Only the marks of subjects like English, Mathematics, and Science will be considered to prepare a merit list. The marks calculated for the merit list is out of 300. The eligible and shortlisted applicants will be able to take part in the process of choice filling.
In case, if the marks of two or more applicants are the same then the preference will be given on the basis of marks and subject specification.
- Science and English
- Mathematics and English
- Older Candidate will get preference
- A student with a higher overall percentage
Preferences for ITI Certificate Holders in case of Marks Clash
- Marks Secured in the Trade Practical.
- The percentage obtained in the ITI certificate course.
- Total marks of Mathematics secured in SSC.
- Total marks of Science secured in SSC.
- Marks secured in English, Science, and Mathematics for SSC.
Preferences for TEB Certificate Holders in case of Marks Clash
- Total Percentage secured in the practical courses.
- The percentage obtained in the certificate course of TEB.
- Marks of Mathematics secured in class X.
- Marks of Science secured in class X.
- Marks secured in English, Science, and Mathematics for class X.
ACPDC Gujarat Diploma 2021 Choice Filling
After releasing the provisional merit list, eligible candidates are allowed to attend for the first mock round to fill the choices of colleges. After the first mock round result, the authorities of ACPDC, Gujarat will release the final merit list. The eligible candidates will receive a choice filling option for the actual seat allotment procedure.
All the eligible candidates will be given two rounds for the choice filling of colleges. In the second mock round, candidates can edit or change the option of choice filling that was filled during the first mock round. All the process of choice filling will take place only in online mode. Candidates can fill many choices or options and can lock them to increase their chance of final procedure of seat allotment.
The final declaration of seat allotment will be made after the choice filling. Candidates are instructed to take the print out of seat allotment paper, information letter, and challan for payment of the fee. The fee will be paid by using the Challan at ICICI Bank.
Admission Committee for Professional Courses
Admission Building, Nr. Library,
D. College of Engg. Campus,
Ahmedabad 380015, India
College Wise Seat Intake for Gujarat Polytechnic
|State Private University||3||GIA||813|
|State Private University||1||Govt||825|
|State Private University||7||SFI||3,812|
List of Polytechnic Colleges in Gujarat
- B.J. Medical College (BJMC), Ahmedabad
- L. M. College of Pharmacy (LMCP), Ahmedabad
- International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM), Ahmedabad
- Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College (NHLMMC), Ahmedabad
- B.K. Mody Government Pharmacy College (BKMGPC), Rajkot
- Vivekananda Institute of Hotel& Tourism Management (VIHTM), Rajkot
- Krishna Education for Professional Studies (KEPS), Surat
- A.R.College of Pharmacy & G. H. Patel Institute of Pharmacy (ARCPGHPIP), Anand
- Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management (GIHM), Vadodara
- Sigma Group Of Institutes (SGI), Vadodara
ACPDC Gujarat Diploma 2021 Counseling
At the time of the counseling, the following documents are required for the counseling process.
- Mark Sheet/ Certificate of class X recognized by the Gujarat Board/ Central Board.
- Certificate of ITI/ TBE (If Completed).
- Caste certificate issued by the Gujarat Govt. (If Required).
- Domicile certificate.
- Seat allotment paper.
- Paid fee receipt.
Gujarat Diploma Reservation Criteria
|Socially and Educationally backward classes (SEBC)||27%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
ACPDC Gujarat Diploma 2021 FAQs
What is the official website of the Gujarat Diploma?
The official website of the Gujarat Diploma is www.gujdiploma.nic.in
Which authorized body conducts the admission process for Gujarat Diploma?
ACPDC (Admission Committee for Provisional Diploma Courses) conducts the admission process for Gujarat Diploma.
Should I have to appear for any entrance exam to take admission to the Polytechnic course?
No, if you want to pursue a Diploma course from Gujarat state then, you don’t have to appear for any entrance exam. The admission will be held on the basis of marks secured in class X.
Is the college offers reservation provision for reserve category candidates?
Yes, the reservation provision is offered by the Gujarat govt. for diploma course for reserve category candidates
From where Can I get the ACPDC Admission Booklet for 2021?
You can get the ACPDC Gujarat Diploma Admission booklet for 2021 from the official website of the Gujarat Diploma i.e www.gujdiploma.nic.in
When will the academic session start for the year 2021?
The academic session will start from the month of August/September for the year 2021.
What is the reservation percentage of seats for ST and SC candidates?
The reservation percentage for ST and SC category candidates is 15% and 7% respectively.